Vegeta was the biggest lame in DBZ

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
:what: Vegeta took his own life to save his friends. There's a difference between "risking" your life and "taking" your life. Everyone goes into situations like that, hoping that they can get out of it alive which is still admirable. Vegeta went into a situation and made a "choice" to take his life if need be to defeat a muthafukka. Both are sacrifices, but Vegeta's resolve was unmatched. Only Goku's will can fukk with that.

nikkas talking about Tien and shyt in comparison to the gawd....:soconfused:
555322240.gif
Isnt that bold part the same as risking? Lol

And chaotzu (sp) took his life for his friends also

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
:what: Vegeta took his own life to save his friends. There's a difference between "risking" your life and "taking" your life. Everyone goes into situations like that, hoping that they can get out of it alive which is still admirable. Vegeta went into a situation and made a "choice" to take his life if need be to defeat a muthafukka. Both are sacrifices, but Vegeta's resolve was unmatched. Only Goku's will can fukk with that.

nikkas talking about Tien and shyt in comparison to the gawd....:soconfused:
555322240.gif
:mjcry:What a brave and righteous soul. Especially since he sold that very soul and started the mess in the first place.

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Vegeta gave up his life cause he knew he fukked up trying to fight Goku instead taking care of buu. As usual he thought he was strong enough to best Buu but got his shyt rocked. And he was triple mad when he found out about Goku turning into SSJ3. nikka sold his soul and Goku was still stronger. What a fukking loser. fukk Vegeta

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Vegeta gave up his life cause he knew he fukked up trying to fight Goku instead taking care of buu. As usual he thought he was strong enough to best Buu but got his shyt rocked. And he was triple mad when he found out about Goku turning into SSJ3. nikka sold his soul and Goku was still stronger. What a fukking loser. fukk Vegeta
This. When I think about it. Vegeta never really changed since the start of the series other than having a family and becoming a super Saiyan. He's still powered by selfishness well into the Buu Saga during his Majin control. Even at his death he said it was only for his family and Goku. He didn't mention anyone else.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Isnt that bold part the same as risking? Lol

And chaotzu (sp) took his life for his friends also
No it's not the same. Sacrificing you're life is beyond simply risking it. It's like in John Q. His resolve grew by the end of the movie from "I will risk my life trying to get my son a heart." to "I will give my life so my son can have my heart."

Daps for referencing Chaotzu, I forgot he booked himself against a saibaman.

:mjcry:What a brave and righteous soul. Especially since he sold that very soul and started the mess in the first place.
Hey breh,:manny: I wasn't arguing that point lol.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Meanwhile Goku was like forget my family I have instant transition but :yeshrug: I'm not gonna stay around for my wife and teenage son I'm gonna raise somebody else kid.......both them dudes is selfish breh. There wasn't even any more threats left plus Gohan was still the strongest warrior on the planet :mjpls:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Vegeta gave up his life cause he knew he fukked up trying to fight Goku instead taking care of buu. As usual he thought he was strong enough to best Buu but got his shyt rocked.
It wouldn't have made a difference for who fought Buu. At that point, everyone is catching an L, Goku included. No one was stronger than Buu yet. And Vegeta wouldn't have cared about being stronger than Goku when there was someone even stronger than him around.

This. When I think about it. Vegeta never really changed since the start of the series other than having a family and becoming a super Saiyan. He's still powered by selfishness well into the Buu Saga during his Majin control. Even at his death he said it was only for his family and Goku. He didn't mention anyone else.
:what: :snoop:

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
It wouldn't have made a difference for who fought Buu. At that point, everyone is catching an L, Goku included. No one was stronger than Buu yet. And Vegeta wouldn't have cared about being stronger than Goku when there was someone even stronger than him around.

That's not what happened in the Saiyan Saga breh. Vegeta was hell bent on beating Goku and he was still under Frieza who was hundreds of times stronger than him.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't believe the amount of unrestrained painfully trut.. I won't type that word :wow:.. ether on the first page yall are wrong,
Vegeta supposed to be the GOAT :to:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
:deadrose: at the Vegeta getting the best chick in the anime. Dude got Yamcha's sloppy second. Goku was literally tapping that ass as a youth while Vegeta was running bubble baths for Frieza.

There's not a Z-Fighter besides Chiatzou's socially inept ass that didn't see Bulma naked. :laff: We're really going to pretend that this harlot didn't spread eagle so she could get a dragonball from Roshi?

Prince of all Sayians and all you can get is a guys sloppy seconds whose finishing technique was called Wolf Fang Fist?:russ:

04xUHqD.png

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
-
-Didn't die of heart disease

:dead:

dbz65-38.jpg

dbz66-34.jpg

SMH...Goku is all smiles when dealing with Recoome. Vegeta would have butchered the dude if this ish happened to Trunks. The fukking audience was probably feeling more disturbed by what happened to Gohan than Goku.
No debate. Goku was a bytch for this

Kooncarat denying his race and having naked dreams about the prince of all saiyens :mjpls: this ya'll hero
1402107561639.gif

No one has an answer. Vegeta has no reason to be naked there. Goku even imagined his tail waving in an alluring manner :bryan:

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Wrong, Goku said it it himself that when he first went SSJ3 he could have beaten the fat Buu then but he wanted the kids to save the earth for once and he didn't want to run out of time. Vegeta was in hell all mad and pouty that Goku was still stronger than him. His whole life was spent trying to be stronger but he failed.

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
:dead:

No debate. Goku was a bytch for this

No one has an answer. Vegeta has no reason to be naked there. Goku even imagined his tail waving in an alluring manner :bryan:
When you dream, do you decide the people that show up and what they wear?

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Vegeta bytched out in the fight against Broly and a bunch of other fights too.

When Vegeta has a obvious advantage he was the most shyt talking motherfukker to ever live, but as soon as he knew he was outmatched he'd start shaking like a little bytch, crying, and in a couple of instances he ran away. Vegeta is the definition of a bytch ass nikka. I remember when they thought Goku was dead and Vegeta was popping all kinds of shyt, then as soon as he found out Goku was alive he calmed the fukk down and started wearing pink shirts.
:laff:

yoo this post got me cryin i cant breathe Lmaooo