Vegeta was the biggest lame in DBZ

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Vegeta loses too many battles for me to take him seriously. If anything Kazuya and Vegeta are similar

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
GT does not count. Get that disgusting smiley outta there.
:umad: that Vegeta was the true definition of flabby and sick years before the smiley was ever established. Hardly any photoshopping was required to make that since everything was already there. I just had to crop that shyt out...

tumblr_m67jmm1I751qch0tt.png

6ElEMYD.png

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Look at this bytch nikka almost taking the life of a child. If Goku was told of this when he arrived he would have beat the fukking brakes off this bytch for touching his child like that.

Disgusting. Look at that coward ass nygga always wanting to pick on people he knows he can beat. :pacspit:

Nygga actually picked a fight with a seven year old. :stopitslime:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-Defeated Goku in their final battle, slapping him around like he was a peasent

-Defeated Android 19 who pushed Goku's wig back and embarassed all the other Z fighters

-Destroyed PLANETS on his way to Earth, as a youngster

-Got with the coldest woman on the series

-Birthed the most thoro son in the show (Trunks was so bout it he survived the 17/18 onslaught, went back in time, sliced freeza into sushi and destroyed him, and young trunks sonned goten in the tournement)

-Didn't die of heart disease

-Went Supersaiyan without letting one of his friends die to get inspiration

-tricked babidi to give him power to make him stronger, and successfully resisted his mind control

-Actually served as a father to his son unlike Kakarot

-and is STILL goku's LEADER as PRINCE of ALL saiyans

This got me
Majin-Vegeta-Gif-prince-vegeta-35688499-390-219.gif

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at this bytch nikka almost taking the life of a child. If Goku was told of this when he arrived he would have beat the fukking brakes off this bytch for touching his child like that.

I can't argue with any of your points. :dead: Edit: dap/undap, I'll have to think of some convenient rationalization for the Prince of all Saiyans

Last edited:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In defence of Vegeta:

(Fast forward

"This clip proves that Vegeta is still a master strategist and a genius on the battlefield like Piccolo said. Once he realized he couldn't beat Cell he figured he could provoke him into challenging the attack. He knew that Cell could easily move but he tricked him with reverse psychology like he did with Gero, and because of the Saiyan genes in him Cell accepted the attack not knowing how powerful it was. That's why Cell moved out of the way at the last minute with the blast maiming his arm because he knew it could of killed him. (Long post I know I'm just a Vegeta fan boy)"

Nobody worked harder or was more righteous than Vegeta. He was truly a man of the ages.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Disgusting. Look at that coward ass nygga always wanting to pick on people he knows he can beat. :pacspit:

Nygga actually picked a fight with a seven year old. :stopitslime:

Saiyan culture knows no age. Remember Goku himself battled many generals, demons, and monsters as a child that all wanted him dead.

mr x

Superstar
Daps

And this bytch bulma let vegeta seed her up twice, after disparaging her dead best friend and trying to kill his son :wow:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps

Lil saiyan should have respected his elders :ufdup:

Acting like Vegeta ain't step in and intervene for his lil a** and save him from taking the eternal L :ohlawd:

Vegeta was just tryna tell him to face reality. That's why Piccolo let that a**whippin continue. Vegeta was actually hurt that his rival was gone hence why he flew away at the end, if he really wanted too he could have killed all they a** right there :laff: Him besmirching Goku and all out sh*ting on him was just a coping mechanism from the Prince :wow:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
His dialogue is so much better than Goku's looking back, its not funny b.

The lamest main character is Gohan or Piccolo b

Inb4SomeoneCallsKrillinAMainCharacter