R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Vegeta stans some salty ass nikkas:pachaha:

Y'all sound like Dez Bryant stans hating on Megatron da gawd
dvzy.png

Probably the same type of cats to stan super heroes whose only power is "prep time":mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You bring up shyt from Dragonball before vegeta was even created :dead:

scust at you not giving vegeta any credit for keeping gohan and krillian alive during the namek conflict. Well nikkas was to shook to make a plan for cyborg frieza vegeta had plan. Vegeta was the first one to understand it was a level passed a ssj. Hand work wise no one can fukk with vegeta

Krillin and Gohan had to save Vegeta too. When Recoome was busting out that mouth blast that was about to finish him off :whoo:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
No one capes harder for vegeta than Ed. Dude is a fan of losers. :russ:

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
No one capes harder for vegeta than Ed. Dude is a fan of losers. :russ:

True story.

I mean dude's crowning achievement throughout the series was finally admitting that Goku was better than him after whining about it for 200 episodes. :russ:

His final fight in the series basically amounted to letting Buu kick his ass long enough for Goku to save the day. :bryan:

It wouldn't be so bad if it was just him being weaker than Goku, because, I mean, most people in the series are. The bad part was him spending the whole time acting like a bytch ass nygga over it. Crying about how he's the prince and it's not fair for Kakarot to be stronger than shyt. What a lame.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It wouldn't be so bad if it was just him being weaker than Goku, because, I mean, most people in the series are. The bad part was him spending the whole time acting like a bytch ass nygga over it. Crying about how he's the prince and it's not fair for Kakarot to be stronger than shyt. What a lame.

Not only just that but the fact that when he KNEW or thought he was stronger he'd be poppin all kinds of shyt, but the moment he KNEW he was outclassed he'd start trembling, crying, talking about how outmatched they were or he'd just run.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
True story.

I mean dude's crowning achievement throughout the series was finally admitting that Goku was better than him after whining about it for 200 episodes. :russ:

His final fight in the series basically amounted to letting Buu kick his ass long enough for Goku to save the day. :bryan:

Goku=Manny Pacquiao
Vegeta=JMM

:manny: