Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
jjh.gif
That Work :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
DBZ holy wars :blessed:

It amazes me that this series is so piff and yet so flawed. Pretty much everyone got their share of L's, but had their hot fire moments as well :gladbron:

(except Yamcha, who caught nothing but L's :rudy:)

The coli has DBZ threads ever on the net.

Anytime somebody posts one I'm like

Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The next great Coli war will be between Goku and Vegeta stans :lupe:
The funny thing is, there are no Goku stans.
Just Vegeta stans and Vegeta haters.

But if yall really watch and notice in the story. Vegeta at his core is stronger than Goku I believe, its just that Vegeta doesn't have as many power multipliers as Goku does ie. Kaoiken, SSJ3 etc.

Battle of Gods Spoiler
In the Battle of Gods movie they even say for a moment when SSJ2 Vegeta was fighting Bills that he was stronger than SSJ3 Goku . :ohhh:

If Vegeta had all the little pick-me-ups that Goku had throughout the series, no doubt Vegeta would mop the floor with Goku :manny:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The funny thing is, there are no Goku stans.
Just Vegeta stans and Vegeta haters.

But if yall really watch and notice in the story. Vegeta at his core is stronger than Goku I believe, its just that Vegeta doesn't have as many power multipliers as Goku does ie. Kaoiken, SSJ3 etc.

Battle of Gods Spoiler
In the Battle of Gods movie they even say for a moment when SSJ2 Vegeta was fighting Bills that he was stronger than SSJ3 Goku . :ohhh:

If Vegeta had all the little pick-me-ups that Goku had throughout the series, no doubt Vegeta would mop the floor with Goku :manny:

I really don't think there are people who naturally hae vegeta. It just that these Vegeta stans are as annoying as the die-hard kobe stans and that people have just come out to hate because of them.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
I really don't think there are people who naturally hae vegeta. It just that these Vegeta stans are as annoying as the die-hard kobe stans and that people have just come out to hate because of them.

:what:
Last I recall a thread was created specifically to hate on Vegeta...twice. some delusional mufukkas in here mayne. Goku stans are the most annoying anime/manga stans in existense breh. There is nothing worse than stanning a character that is written to never lose. Even when he died you knew for a fact it was temporary.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Vegeta my nikka, but don't ever compare him to gawd or the most pious and humble Kobe stan to some new age Vegeta stan. That being said, I can't see how one wouldn't fukk with Vegeta. Especially knowing how biased the show was written. Majin Vegeta shoulda got way more shine than he did in the Buu Saga cuz lets be real, Vegetto is a wasted transformation since they're no reversing it. They shoulda wrote that in another way, like summon him from some alternate universe/dimension or some crazy shyt like that. Coulda been Majin Vegeta, Vegetto, Gotenks, Mystic Gohan, and SSJ3 ghost Goku vs that lil gangsta Kid Buu?! :wow:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He had a life long pass to the train to beatdown town :wow:
Every time man..

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
:what:
Last I recall a thread was created specifically to hate on Vegeta...twice. some delusional mufukkas in here mayne. Goku stans are the most annoying anime/manga stans in existense breh. There is nothing worse than stanning a character that is written to never lose. Even when he died you knew for a fact it was temporary.

Im not much of a Goku fan (dude was boring), I rode for Piccolo and villains, but Vegeta had some bytch ass tendencies. No doubt he helped make the series what it was but some shyt cant be overlooked.Llike straight bytching up when Brolly was dishing out those ass whoopings, letting cell get that upgrade and promptly getting that work because he thought he could be the hero finally. Or becoming a SS outta pure jealousy. So yea fluck that Filipino treasure troll.