Vashtie got married in a silk durag and all white Air Force 1’s

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

the pic is clear as say and they look like some fukking “show me your bobs” Indians. Not sure why dude was trying to tell you otherwise. It’s not hard to see and that 3% black shyt is a joke. That’s basically a “secret password” when it’s time to be down. shyt don’t fool me.

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL... muthafukka you got me. I'm sitting here looking at her like... "Why would she dress like that for wedding?". Then I saw that last picture and it suddenly all made sense. LOL

EYT2XQQXsAEB2xC.jpg

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Not exactly artsy fartsy but Vashtie is typical of this circle of black nyc girls (who may or may not be artsy fartsy) that just run in these very elite circles in NYC. Like Hannah Bronfman (whose brother married MIA), Danielle and Lara Schiffen, and Genevieve Jones.

These are the "SoHo" nikkas I be talking about. I hate them. All they do is take pretentious pictures and act like they're from the hood.

I hate them more than brunch nikkas lol

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Not exactly artsy fartsy but Vashtie is typical of this circle of black nyc girls (who may or may not be artsy fartsy) that just run in these very elite circles in NYC. Like Hannah Bronfman (whose brother married MIA), Danielle and Lara Schiffen, and Genevieve Jones. They know all the power players, know all the major big designers, who send them free shyt because they're at every major exclusive event, some of them model, some of their families are loaded.

They're just a black new york version of LA celebrity kids like the Nicole Richies and Zoe Kravitzes of the world, only in many cases, their families are independently wealthy and not exactly celebrities, some are though.

But they notorious for only marrying white men, mostly wall street financiers.

I ran into alot of them when I lived in NYC, especially out in the Hamptons.

Some of them are snobby as shyt and don't fukk with black men at all.

Out of the ones that I've met, Vashtie was cool though. So was Genevieve.

The Schiffen sisters are fukking goofies.

From what I know, Vashtie is from a trinidadian family. Maybe there is some indo-trini in there but it aint alot. :usure:

Edit: I just watched that video. Nah that bytch lying. :mjlol:She's probably half black half indo, like Kamala. I don't see much of a huge difference between her and Nicki Minaj.
this guy knows what he's talking about

• Dap
Reactions: boy

invalid

Banned
Daps
These are the "SoHo" nikkas I be talking about. I hate them. All they do is take pretentious pictures

:mjlol:

Danielle and Lara Schriffen

large_10923_1329071.jpg

They own a sportswear company popular with the Hamptons set.

Schriffen - SCHRIFFEN

I'm not going to bother to post the hubbys..
Big millionaire wall street bankers.

Edit - I tried to find the best photos of both of them cause the sister in the red is real life ugly as shyt.

Last edited: