Vashtie got married in a silk durag and all white Air Force 1’s

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps

found this(not gonna lie, i googled her name with LSA, to see if their contradicting asses were celebrating but found this in a thread:lolbron:)

@1:03 - she basically says she is mostly indian(96%) with a little african(3%)

I figured looking at the OP's pics, that she was indian.

invalid

Banned
Daps
@bold: the artsy fartsy type chicks you mean? is that what she is?

i heard of her, but never cared to look up this girl

edit: does she even identify as being black?

Not exactly artsy fartsy but Vashtie is typical of this circle of black nyc girls (who may or may not be artsy fartsy) that just run in these very elite circles in NYC. Like Hannah Bronfman (whose brother married MIA), Danielle and Lara Schiffen, and Genevieve Jones. They know all the power players, know all the major big designers, who send them free shyt because they're at every major exclusive event, some of them model, some of their families are loaded.

They're just a black new york version of LA celebrity kids like the Nicole Richies and Zoe Kravitzes of the world, only in many cases, their families are independently wealthy and not exactly celebrities, some are though.

But they notorious for only marrying white men, mostly wall street financiers.

I ran into alot of them when I lived in NYC, especially out in the Hamptons.

Some of them are snobby as shyt and don't fukk with black men at all.

Out of the ones that I've met, Vashtie was cool though. So was Genevieve.

The Schiffen sisters are fukking goofies.

From what I know, Vashtie is from a trinidadian family. Maybe there is some indo-trini in there but it aint alot. :usure:

Edit: I just watched that video. Nah that bytch lying. :mjlol:She's probably half black half indo, like Kamala. I don't see much of a huge difference between her and Nicki Minaj.

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
N
From what I know, Vashtie is from a trinidadian family. Maybe there is some indo-trini in there but it aint alot. :usure:
nah bruh

found this(not gonna lie, i googled her name with LSA, to see if their contradicting asses were celebrating but found this in a thread:lolbron:)

@1:03 - she basically says she is mostly indian(96%) with a little african(3%)

I figured looking at the OP's pics, that she was indian.

as for the rest of your post-

The rest of your post above the bold, is interesting I will respond to it later.

invalid

Banned
Daps

ion know. :yeshrug:

this her folks tho. she the baby.

vashtie_scans-13.jpeg

Superstar
Daps
Not surprising. 95% of the black women that run in her circles in NYC marry white men.

They almost have a secret society or some shyt of black women who marry wealthy white men in NYC.

She's sort of a famous black socialite from NYC. She don't have famous parents like Nicole Ritchie or Zoe Kravitz, at least I don't think, but she's kinda on their level.
she's indian.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
But they notorious for only marrying white men, mostly wall street financiers.

I ran into alot of them when I lived in NYC, especially out in the Hamptons.

Some of them are snobby as shyt and don't fukk with black men at all.

Another immigrant bedwench.
full