Vashtie got married in a silk durag and all white Air Force 1’s

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Not surprising. 95% of the black women that run in her circles in NYC marry white men.

They almost have a secret society or some shyt of black women who marry wealthy white men in NYC.

She's sort of a famous black socialite from NYC. She don't have famous parents like Nicole Ritchie or Zoe Kravitz, at least I don't think, but she's kinda on their level.

We crossed paths at a few parties when I was living in Manhattan. She cool.

Yep.

:mjpls:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
1. WHO!?!?!?

No ma'am to EVERYTHING

TKLs.gif
Raw.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
They're just a black new york version of LA celebrity kids like the Nicole Richies and Zoe Kravitzes of the world, only in many cases, their families are independently wealthy and not exactly celebrities, some are though.

But they notorious for only marrying white men, mostly wall street financiers.

I ran into alot of them when I lived in NYC, especially out in the Hamptons.

Some of them are snobby as shyt and don't fukk with black men at all.

Out of the ones that I've met, Vashtie was cool though. So was Genevieve.

Not surprising. 95% of the black women that run in her circles in NYC marry white men.

They almost have a secret society or some shyt of black women who marry wealthy white men in NYC.

She's sort of a famous black socialite from NYC. She don't have famous parents like Nicole Ritchie or Zoe Kravitz, at least I don't think, but she's kinda on their level.

We crossed paths at a few parties when I was living in Manhattan. She cool.

Yep.

Secret society is the prefect word...there is a hidden history of bedwenching that doesn’t like to be discuss in the black community. Rumor of be WILLINGLY sleeping with klansman. How all the black starlet pre 1970s were with White males. No one likes to talk about this. It manifests itself today. But negroes are so scared to even talk about this

Watch Djano and you’ll see “negro comforters”. Noticed how the black woman was with all the elite, slave-owning racist white men (in the wrestling scene) and no one batted an eyelid. But when Djano himself came in then there was tension. Quadroon Balls in Louisiana are another example of this.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:dwillhuh: you can’t tell? The jeans, t-shirt, sneakers? I’m all for having your style for your wedding but, ick.
that's not what makes it tacky. people wear sneakers and jeans at weddings all the time.

she didn't even have any type of theme with her partner besides sneakers and where whole ensemble is try hard want to be down just like her career. a major fail for a "fashion" influencer. someone could take all those pieces and put them together better.