Van Jones: if Democrats aren’t careful trump can peel off enough black votes to win

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
yeah, lets not play that game.

Theres a reason like 99% of elected officials are democrats. Republicans ain't giving us their votes.

No need to bullshyt right now.
I don’t understand this rebuttal. My point is about semantics. No one should ever think they have my vote in the bag. It’s a reason why black folks stay getting fukked.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don’t understand this rebuttal. My point is about semantics. No one should ever think they have my vote in the bag. It’s a reason why black folks stay getting fukked.
my dude, we can whine about this if you want but its missing the picture.

If you wanna beat trump, we gotta stay focused.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Between him being openly gay and his suspect relationship with black people in his own community i just don't see Mayor Pete moving the needle for large parts of the Dem black electorate.
We might actually get a Bernie vs. Trump battle if Pete is the strongest establishment candidate

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

Please. What crucial districts are you talking about?

If Trump gets reelected it's going to be because the Dems ran a weak candidate and Hispanics and cac women voted for him at significantly higher rates than people thought they would, just like last time.

Trump ain't getting any real traction with Blacks. Definitely not enough for him to win districts he lost last time.

This goofy Indian shoulda been perma banned from this site many years ago. The bullshyt he posts at an alarming rate in these forums is fukking bananas.