Van Jones: if Democrats aren’t careful trump can peel off enough black votes to win

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
He’s right. And he’s willing to pay to get it done. I expect to see some c00ning from black celebrities when the bags get dropped off. Dems might need a black VP on the ticket.
That's what going to save them, i expect Stacy Abrams to the vp candidate on the dems side, and it knocks off two categories for them(minorty & female). Depending on whose's the candidate is i'm thinking either Berine,Biden, or Bloomberg that should be enough to overtake Trump.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Eh, what is he basing this on because there are more new Black voters this time around than before, not saying they will all vote Democrat or even at all. Getting 30% of the hispanic vote and white women were more surprises than anything in 2016 and there is no guarantee they vote the same way the second time around, plus his position in the midwest is cointoss considering a lot of midwestern red states have Republican leader ship the :camby:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
That's what going to save them, i expect Stacy Abrams to the vp candidate on the dems side, and it knocks off two categories for them(minorty & female). Depending on whose's the candidate is i'm thinking either Berine,Biden, or Bloomberg that should be enough to overtake Trump.
African Americans aren't voting for either of the 3 cacs you just named. Bloomberg did stop and frisk. Biden is just another Trump bit dumber and he had a hand in locking up a lot of black males if not most in the last few decades. Burnie Sanders didn't win last time, he's a Jew, them cacs will not pit him in office and African Americans can care less for him.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
African Americans aren't voting for either of the 3 cacs you just named. Bloomberg did stop and frisk. Biden is just another Trump bit dumber and he had a hand in locking up a lot of black males if not most in the last few decades. Burnie Sanders didn't win last time, he's a Jew, them cacs will not pit him in office and African Americans can care less for him.
So who do you suggest is a STRONG candidate to go against Trump then?