Valerian and the City of A Thousand Planets (July 21, 2017)

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
This shyt was mad beautiful to look at

The "chemistry" between Cara and DeHaan :mjlol: Me and a table would have better chemistry :mjlol:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I don't know what happened with Dane Dehaan cause he's a good actor but holy shyt did he suck in this :mjlol:

Movie was beautiful but aside from that :francis:

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm assuming that the producers think the worldwide box office will save the movie? Because anyone with a brain knew this was going to be a flop.

I'm also assuming that places like China love Cara What's-her-name and that's why she was cast. And she's probably cheap (compared to big names) because she's still trying to be taken seriously as an actress.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I'm assuming that the producers think the worldwide box office will save the movie? Because anyone with a brain knew this was going to be a flop.

I'm also assuming that places like China love Cara What's-her-name and that's why she was cast. And she's probably cheap (compared to big names) because she's still trying to be taken seriously as an actress.
This was a passion project of Besson. Since Lucy was a major sleeper hit and he had one cult scifi flick in his pocket already (The Fifth Element) he could finally get the funding to make this.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This was a passion project of Besson. Since Lucy was a major sleeper hit and he had one cult scifi flick in his pocket already (The Fifth Element) he could finally get the funding to make this.
Yeah, I've seen on Instagram how passionate he is about the movie. I just hope he knows something I don't. The movie looks fun; it would suck if it bombs.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

"In 2015, Besson and Besson-Silla went to Cannes with a presentation for about 70 foreign distributors, most of whom Besson knew. “We came with 80 drawings on the big screen. We showed all the designs. I told the entire story, and they could read the script and make an offer,” Besson says. “We sold almost $80 million of presale in a day.” Eventually they sold the pitch to distributors in more than 100 countries.

It may be a huge, tentpole-scale movie, but it’s financed like an indie. All the deals, the presales and tax benefits and so on, mean that Besson is only exposed to a fraction of the risk. And he didn’t have to pitch an expensive science fiction movie with largely unknown source material to a conservative, franchise-drunk studio"

Director Luc Besson Tests the Outer Limits With Sci-Fi Epic Valerian

How Luc Besson's EuropaCorp Made The Big Budget 'Valerian' As A Prudent, Low-Risk Investment

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shyt was better than i thought it would be. I had no ups or downs bout this shyt just knew my kids wanted to see it. Its beautiful as fukk maybe shouldve checked it in imax but i only pay for that with movies i reallt want to see.

Shyt was more adult and violent than a kids movie and was full on sci fi which was great and didnt really drag cause the exploration and story was bright enough for me not to actually care. The leads look like they are both on space heroin or meth like they just looked like they was tweaking for the next fix most of the film and the cara broad would subliminally ask me to spit in her ass everytime she came on screen. Im like bytch im here with my family u crazy?!?

I would cop the bluray on sale and watch this again high or drunk of something and im in on a part 2 if we make it there