Trips

Superstar
Daps
Vader got a shytty hand man.

WWF never made him the monster heel he should have been.
Never gave him the HoF moment he deserved. Bruh had to bogard Hansen's time to get his moment.

That early 90's Vader run in WCW was some goat shyt man.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I am gonna see if this thread takes a turn for the better. After the Vader stays in character punished in another country thing has been brought back to light in pr now.

I was not watching wwe at this point or wrasslin at all. Every now and then I would watch an episode and wwf eas still too stoopid to view frfr.
I stopped watching wwf wrasslin early because of hogan.
back when magnum ta was active before injury. Plus concretely once mr wonderful was made into a baffoon like heel with Heenan.

Back then I only watched nwa and uwf. Then only the nwa.
Hogan and wwf were too phoney till scsa became a heel.
So I never watched after discovering magnum and duhtay.

once nwa got too confusing.
to figure out the title picture in the change to actually just being wcw.
I left it alone.
Then came back when malenko was the maIn event. Then hogan came and I stopped watching.

Yet in between all the start stops.

There was one ...........

I can not even put into words what it was but it was this.

Art barr

So to hear about this Vader wwf run being trash.
like the burial of duhtay and Kurt henning.

I was like more wwf it is not meant to be good nonsense.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This is the only Vader I knew of so to me he’s always been a bum

For the life of me I can’t go back to watch earlier WCW (or any wcw tbh)

You was watching that phoney shyt on wwf. That if born in an era that actually was outside before Crack.
you would have been terrorized and beat up.
by who would make the crack era the doldrums of hell for urban America. For ever saying anything about the wwf outside back in the day.

As You would have been saying you only watched channel 32. Which was only for kids and did not watch channel 66.
You would have been telling on yourself in a bad way.

After Mr t showed up on wrasslin and the horsemen showed up later that night on the other channel for free. Beating the dog shyt outta magnum and duhtay. You would have never watched the wwf ever again.
till scsa actually became the first real wwf heel ever in 1998.

Art Barr

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Vince road to success has a lot to do with luck.

He's lucky WCW were a horribly ran organization. He's lucky ECW never made it to big arenas.

Vince was handed all this talent from WCW and ECW and he decided to send most of them on a treadmill going nowhere just so he could make WWF grown talent look superior.

Talking about how much money Vince made, ignoring how much money he could've made, cause even with all that talent the WWE still looked like average product at best in majority of the 00s. To the point where a small company like TNA actually rivaled them for real in mid 00s, before they sabotaged themselves with hogan/bytchoff hire.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I'll never forget watching him take out Gorilla Monsoon on live TV. That was very shocking to me as a kid, because I had never seen anyone put hands on Gorilla.

Fast forward to two years later and Vader is jobbing to the likes of (a pre-Acolyte) Bradshaw, Marc Mero, and getting splashed to death on SNH TV by Mark Henry.

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
Vader got a shytty hand man.

WWF never made him the monster heel he should have been.
Never gave him the HoF moment he deserved. Bruh had to bogard Hansen's time to get his moment.

That early 90's Vader run in WCW was some goat shyt man.

The intro alone with the smoke would've had WWF fans who never knew of Vader in Japan or WCW going :gladbron:but Vince dropped the ball in favor of the kliq bytch ass politicking

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Vince road to success has a lot to do with luck.

He's lucky WCW were a horribly ran organization. He's lucky ECW never made it to big arenas.

Vince was handed all this talent from WCW and ECW and he decided to send most of them on a treadmill going nowhere just so he could make WWF grown talent look superior.

Talking about how much money Vince made, ignoring how much money he could've made, cause even with all that talent the WWE still looked like average product at best in majority of the 00s. To the point where a small company like TNA actually rivaled them for real in mid 00s, before they sabotaged themselves with hogan/bytchoff hire.
Exactly, especially during Invasion. Blew potentially years of storylines in 6 months (I known some top guys held out, but that’s another story).