patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Vader had a bad rep for working stiff, and when that happens any talent with pull backstage will try to affect your career path if they think you tried to hurt them in the ring. There is no doubt in my mind that hurt him in both WCW and WWF.

i dont think that hurt him in WCW..in WWF though..that p*ssy HBK couldn't take a little contact and sabotaged him

but 98 was terrible to watch Vader was damn near jobber status....all time great big man reduced to that...terrible

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
you brought up some good points. this is a great thread.

i was a huge Vader fan but it pissed me off the way he fell off. when it comes to the business aspect, you have to give him props for passing the torch if you will - that's only true if you look at that way (if you think wrestling is not real lol)

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
you brought up some good points. this is a great thread.

i was a huge Vader fan but it pissed me off the way he fell off. when it comes to the business aspect, you have to give him props for passing the torch if you will - that's only true if you look at that way (if you think wrestling is not real lol)

Basically the only positive out of the whole thing :pachaha:he was a still popular name that was over with the fans, so it was still easy for crowds to get behind him vs everybody. The laundry list of names he ate pins to during that period is insane. 11 year old me couldn't figure out why he was losing so much. 30 year old me understands:manny:even if it's still sad and embarrassing looking back on it.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
That's what happens when you become a weepy eyed fat piece of shyt who won't protector your gimmick because you're afraid of confrontation with anyone. Vader was beyond washed at this point and the only reason his AJPW run after was good was because he had 4 of the best dudes in the world willing to kill themselves to make him look good while he stiffed the shyt out of them and couldn't do anything else.

But what a fun run it was :banderas:

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
Basically the only positive out of the whole thing :pachaha:he was a still popular name that was over with the fans, so it was still easy for crowds to get behind him vs everybody. The laundry list of names he ate pins to during that period is insane. 11 year old me couldn't figure out why he was losing so much. 30 year old me understands:manny:even if it's still sad and embarrassing looking back on it.
at least he made an appearance on tv shows