VA Governor Ralph Northam :ufdup:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Daps
how the fukk hasnt he resigned yet? fool this aint a choose your own adventure story :bymobbinfms: get out of the paint before you fukk up virginia for the dems :osama:

"Judy, what's so damn important that this couldn't wait until Monday? Pam and I have tickets to The Firehouse tonight and I was gonna leave early to beat traff......"

You stop mid-sentence as your heart drops into the deepest recesses of your throat. Plastered on all 3 televisions in the conference room are the images you so often looked back upon as you reminisced about the good ole days you reveled in as a med student at Easten Virginia. There, in full black faced regalia, was the "c00nman", the moniker you went by so many years ago as the life of the party, mocking black entertainers, politicians, and celebrities alike.

Surprisingly, the dozens of photos of you dressed as Bob Marley, Bill Cosby, Michael Jackson, and Mr. T, in which the c00nman famously one 1st place during the '83 talent show, are for some odd reason absent from view.

"I guess they only found the yearbooks from '84 :whew:", you think to yourself. But you realize this is no time for complacency. You have to act swiftly, as friend and foe alike will be demanding an explanation any minute now.

WHAT DO YOU DO?

Turn to page 142 to resign immediately and have your secretary Judy pen a well crafted letter pleading for forgiveness from the constituents of Virginia.

Turn to page 244 to apologize for your actions, but hold a press conference several hours later denying the obvious fact of what everyone can see is the truth, and what you already admitted to - That you frequently engaged in racist portrayals of African-Americans because you don't consider them to be your equals.

Turn to page 174 to take your secretary and 5 other members of your office staff hostage at gunpoint and barricade yourself in the governor's chambers.

And somehow, this buffoon managed to pick an even worse option than the hostage situation.

:dead:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
"Judy, what's so damn important that this couldn't wait until Monday? Pam and I have tickets to The Firehouse tonight and I was gonna leave early to beat traff......"

You stop mid-sentence as your heart drops into the deepest recesses of your throat. Plastered on all 3 televisions in the conference room are the images you so often looked back upon as you reminisced about the good ole days you reveled in as a med student at Easten Virginia. There, in full black faced regalia, was the "c00nman", the moniker you went by so many years ago as the life of the party, mocking black entertainers, politicians, and celebrities alike.

Surprisingly, the dozens of photos of you dressed as Bob Marley, Bill Cosby, Michael Jackson, and Mr. T, in which the c00nman famously one 1st place during the '83 talent show, are for some odd reason absent from view.

"I guess they only found the yearbooks from '84 :whew:", you think to yourself. But you realize this is no time for complacency. You have to act swiftly, as friend and foe alike will be demanding an explanation any minute now.

WHAT DO YOU DO?

Turn to page 142 to resign immediately and have your secretary Judy pen a well crafted letter pleading for forgiveness from the constituents of Virginia.

Turn to page 244 to apologize for your actions, but hold a press conference several hours later denying the obvious fact of what everyone can see is the truth, and what you already admitted to - That you frequently engaged in racist portrayals of African-Americans because you don't consider them to be your equals.

Turn to page 174 to take your secretary and 5 other members of your office staff hostage at gunpoint and barricade yourself in the governor's chambers.

And somehow, this buffoon managed to pick an even worse option than the hostage situation.

:dead: repped

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

WHAT DO YOU DO?

:laff:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
:what:

What are you even talking about, the Virginia Black Caucus already demanded he resign as did Wilder, and this whole thread is full of people saying the a$$hole should resign.

He was a military vet and two-time George W. Bush supporter who only "became" a democrat 10 years ago because Virginia was going blue and he knew it would give him a better chance at power.
:francis: and that pretty much explains why he wont resign.... on top of being a closet racist, he doesn't give a fukk about the state or its ppl, he's only out for self. i wouldn't even be surprised if he slipped up and called a caucus member the n-word on his way out the door.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just had this shyt on my FB feed dude copping pleas heavy in FB video...:mjlol: There's probably a law somewhere to remove Governors from their position... :ufdup: I mean we got that shyt for presidents why not...