V-Trigger Gots No Heart: Foot On Neck Season Vol. 2 - Official Coli SFV Season 2 Thread

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Hey, I was catching up on My Hero Academia and DBS. It was too late for me to type "I won 3-0" and to upload this vid Now if you will excuse me, I need to catch up on Kakegurui :shaq:

:upsetfavre: breh you could of told us the match count last nigh and uploaded the vid this morn like all the other brehs do, no sweat. 'ppreciate it. Now this round is finally done and we can move on, update coming soon........

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
:upsetfavre: breh you could of told us the match count last nigh and uploaded the vid this morn like all the other brehs do, no sweat. 'ppreciate it. Now this round is finally done and we can move on, update coming soon........
Oh I know, I was :troll:ing cause I knew u was gonna ask for the match count and vid. That's why I didnt put any info in last night's message. I just wanted to see how u were gonna respond :mjlol:.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Oh I know, I was :troll:ing cause I knew u was gonna ask for the match count and vid. That's why I didnt put any info in last night's message. I just wanted to see how u were gonna respond :mjlol:.
nikka you corny as hell :heh:, why am I not surprised tho :dead:

I guess I do be beating nikkaz over the head for results and uploads.. oh well guess it comes with the territory of running this tourney :manny:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
FOOT ON NECK SEASON 2.1 - TOURNAMENT - WINNERS ROUND 2 RESULTS
Coli SFV Season 2.1 - Playoffs - Challonge

@Khalil's_Black_Excellence sent @FaygoMI to losers in the Laura mirror match by a count of 3 to 0

@Versa defeated @4Eyez in the Akuma mirror match by a count of 3 to 1

@Relldaproblem continued his dominance by beating @JoeyTones by a match count of 3 to 1

@2gunsup swept @Flacko_Ali by a count of 3 to 0

FOOT ON NECK SEASON 2.1 - TOURNAMENT - LOSERS ROUND 1 RESULTS

@1 other person eliminated @Two Stacks in a competitive battle with a count of 3 to 2

@OmegaZero and his corny ass Mika eliminated @DeeJay with a count of 3 to 0

@hadouken advances due to @Professor Beef resigning due to life being to hectic
:comeon:

@Sypress eliminated @Kaydigi with a match count of 3 to 1
You nikkas Aint shyt!! :pacspit:

LETS KEEP THE MOMENTUM MOVING BREHS... ON TO THE NEXT ROUNDS!
tumblr_o1ivf6tQbD1qiodg3o1_500.gif

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
WINNERS BRACKET - ROUND 3 & LOSERS BRACKET - ROUND 2

Once again the matches for this round will be FT3W sets, with each set being best 2 rounds out of 3. As stated before all matches must be recorded/uploaded! Same basic rules that were applied during the previous rounds will be used for these rounds also.

The Results for Winners Bracket - Round 3 & Losers Bracket - Round 2 are due on 8/2/2017 at Midnight.
Things are getting tight with heavyweights dropping down into losers, So make these sets count cause one more loss and you're out. :ufdup:

Lets continue the dope matches and may the best warriors win.
3d15c98d9a019a03cef513da31ca8516.gif

WINNERS BRACKET - ROUND 3
01) @Khalil's_Black_Excellence Vs. 04) @Versa

02) @Relldaproblem Vs. 03) @2gunsup

LOSERS BRACKET - ROUND 2
05) @4Eyez Vs. 10) @hadouken

06) @Flacko_Ali Vs. 09) @1 other person

07) @JoeyTones Vs. 13) @OmegaZero

08) @FaygoMI Vs. 11) @Sypress