V-Trigger Gots No Heart: Foot On Neck Season Vol. 2 - Official Coli SFV Season 2 Thread

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
@OmegaZero good games dude. I think you coulda tried using the dropkick more in neutral and seen if I had an answer to it. It's a great button. Also remember with Mika's vtrigger, you have different timings you can select for when your partner (nadeshko or whatever) tags in. You were doing the fast one every time and I was just v-reversaling through it. With that you could have got some better mixups on me.

Last edited:

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
@OmegaZero good games my dude. I think you coulda tried using the dropkick more in neutral and seen if I had an answer to it. It's a great button. Also remember with Mika's vtrigger, you have different timings you can select for when your partner (noshenko or whatever) tags in. You were doing the fast one every time and I was just v-reversaling through it.
GGs. Yep, you're right. Im a bronze flow chart Mika atm, I havent put in the time to break out of the flowchart and mix things up but I will put in more work and learn to adapt. I lost 0-3, I will upload vid by tonight.

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Put me down for $100K on @Relldaproblem for the final match. :win:
Edit: I don't have 100K. I'm broke in these coli e-streets no thanks to my bad investments in Khalil the last 2 tournaments and that bet I placed on Leasy. Matter fact, let me not bet on Rell since who ever I bet on always loses.

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials
Put me down for $100K on @Relldaproblem for the final match. :win:
Edit: I don't have 100K. I'm broke in these coli e-streets no thanks to my bad investments in Khalil the last 2 tournaments and that bet I placed on Leasy. Matter fact, let me not bet on Rell since who ever I bet on always loses.

My man Revy tryna jinx me lol.

Rell Shyt

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
@Versa, I'm going to be intermittently online and/or busy throughout now to the weekend for my availability, so I may be hard to catch until Monday. However, if you available around 3 p.m. PST on Monday, then I should be available for our set by then I believe. THo if you wanna go today, I may be on in an hour, but my time is limited.