V-Trigger Gots No Heart: Foot On Neck Season Vol. 2 - Official Coli SFV Season 2 Thread

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials
Thats the thing is I love Street fighter but I think I was expecting to love this shyt as much as I did street fighter 2 and it's just not the case.

Keeping it thick fam I would just try it for a week just to see of u really feeling it. It would be a waste to continue to put time and money into a game you don't like. Or play sum of the bruhs here and see how u feel. And play Necalli.

Rell Shyt

4Eyez

Next stop is...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, New York
Well you have to be a person who likes SF to play this game. REALLY likes it.

Training to practice execution. Survival Mode to get used to a new character. Casual mode to practice vs. humans. Battle lounge to settle beefs or having a training partner(s). And Ranked is for when you want to fight random ppl to test your skill and get points for it.

I also recommend watching videos.

Evo 2017 just finished (probably the biggest SFV tournament of the year).
I did not expect Tokido (probably my fav player since the inception of SF4, along with Momochi) to completely outclass Punk the way he did brehs. Crazzzzy shyt.

Watching tournament players go at it could you help you level up tremendously. It teaches you how certain characters are used, what are some of the optimal decisions/combos in different situations. You can spot both good and bad habits from players. If you concentrate well enough, you may even pick up some high level techniques.

But I digress...

None of this really matters if you don't genuinely like the game. A lot of people have issues with it...and I agree with them all to a certain extent.

If you don't have that rigorous hunger to want to win/compete/get better than I suggest you drop it before you lose any more time breh.
I have to make a similar decision myself, being that DBZ & Infinite coming soon :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Back from Evo. For those asking I didn't compete. Stayed with my boy off the strip so logistically it would have been a pain to go back and forth with it, but I really wish I did as I did pretty well in 2016.

@4Eyez my new TV came in today. My flight was delayed 5 hours and I'm working on 3 hours of sleep at work right now. When I get home I'm sleeping and setting my shyt up. As long as the TV has no issues we should 100% be able to play tomorrow.

Sorry if I'm holding up the proceedings.

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Kaydigi ready? :shaq:

0zDKk4d.gif