V-Trigger Gots No Heart: Foot On Neck Season Vol. 2 - Official Coli SFV Season 2 Thread

Professor Beef

(the food, not the slang)
Daps
Reppin
The Digital World
Thinking about it, I think I'm gonna forfeit my loser's match. Got too much IRL stuff going on at the moment, so I wanna concentrate on getting that settled.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Hey brehs, I'm really trying to get into this game. I spent damn near $400 dollars on this game alone buying a fight stick and downloading all the seasons but after playing a few versus games I get bored and stop playing.

What game modes should I be playing 1. to get better 2. Something to hold my attention and not get so bored of the game so quickly.

Any suggestions?

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials
Hey brehs, I'm really trying to get into this game. I spent damn near $400 dollars on this game alone buying a fight stick and downloading all the seasons but after playing a few versus games I get bored and stop playing.

What game modes should I be playing 1. to get better 2. Something to hold my attention and not get so bored of the game so quickly.

Any suggestions?

A few versus games? Against the cpu? Or another person? Who do you enjoy playing? You said you got bored do you like the game? Because if u don't like the game there's no point in wasteing money or time into it.

Rell Shyt

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana

Any suggestions?

Well you have to be a person who likes SF to play this game. REALLY likes it.

Training to practice execution. Survival Mode to get used to a new character. Casual mode to practice vs. humans. Battle lounge to settle beefs or having a training partner(s). And Ranked is for when you want to fight random ppl to test your skill and get points for it.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Well you have to be a person who likes SF to play this game. REALLY likes it.

Training to practice execution. Survival Mode to get used to a new character. Casual mode to practice vs. humans. Battle lounge to settle beefs or having a training partner(s). And Ranked is for when you want to fight random ppl to test your skill and get points for it.

Thanks breh that's exactly what I was looking for. I have fun when I play but I get fatigued pretty quickly. Learning new characters can be overwhelming and I just get lazy lol

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
A few versus games? Against the cpu? Or another person? Who do you enjoy playing? You said you got bored do you like the game? Because if u don't like the game there's no point in wasteing money or time into it.

Rell Shyt
Thats the thing is I love Street fighter but I think I was expecting to love this shyt as much as I did street fighter 2 and it's just not the case.