Utah senator not a fan of democracy

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:wtf: no wonder these right wing motherfukkers ain't saying shyt about Trump. They really about that dictator, fascist life. Is there a way these politicians can be vetted better? Some of these people have no business holding office, making laws or decisions that effect districts, cities, counties, states or countries.
Only if a racist cac is the dictator because we know if Obama was in office doing this they ...you know the rest :coffee:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
America has never been a democracy though.... nor has any country ever been.
However, senators are democratically elected, so that is what we mean when we say democratic republic, But once they are elected, they serve as representatives for their particular state.

If we were a democracy, we wouldn't have only congress voting on laws that passed, you and I would vote for them too.

A democracy doesn't scale (which is its biggest issue), no country of this size could ever be a democracy

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He’s talking like I’m in here kickin prison knowledge. :mjlol:

The United States is a federal constitutional republic.

(First sentence)
Politics of the United States - Wikipedia

We use the system of democracy to elect our delegates, but the use of delegates is what makes our country a Republic and not a Democracy.

quote-the-two-great-points-of-difference-between-a-democracy-and-a-republic-are-first-the-james-madison-123-49-25.jpg

I cant believe people dont already know this... we learned this in primary school :picard:

Daps
I googled “prospefity” just to make sure it wasn’t a word I wasn’t familiar with.

:heh:

:wtf: no wonder these right wing motherfukkers ain't saying shyt about Trump. They really about that dictator, fascist life. Is there a way these politicians can be vetted better? Some of these people have no business holding office, making laws or decisions that effect districts, cities, counties, states or countries.

Cacs will choose white supremacy over democracy if democracy no longer serves the interests of whites. Cacs love to dog whistle like this, especially the phrase "we are a constitutional Republic, not a democracy. "He's just saying the quiet part out loud.

I wish more of them would just admit this, instead of trying to convince us we’re making it up in our head, and claiming they want equality. They put a lot of effort into manipulating us into thinking we’re not working hard enough, and it’s all about merit. I’m glad he made this public, and I hope people are paying attention.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
That’s what they do. They NEVER play fair. EVER! That’s why I tell Black people to take every advantage of the system and their loopholes legally.

CACs will tell you to obey the law whilst they’ll find every way to move the goalposts for themselves.

The wisest adage I’ve ever read was:

“Rules are for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men.”

Gotta add that to my list of adages.

Who said it?

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
However, senators are democratically elected, so that is what we mean when we say democratic republic, But once they are elected, they serve as representatives for their particular state.

If we were a democracy, we wouldn't have only congress voting on laws that passed, you and I would vote for them too.

A democracy doesn't scale (which is its biggest issue), no country of this size could ever be a democracy

Exactly.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps

Actually this is incorrect we have a representative democracy we don't have a direct democracy that is true but we are a democracy. It's many different forms of democracy.