users on twitter started to impersonate famous people like LeBron after paying for a blue check, causes chaos

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Should’ve made the paid checks red

You really do need more black people around you Elon … we bring the common sense …

He's a product of apartheid.
Black people are nothing more than servants and subjects in the deepest recesses of his mind.
We need every Black person in the world off twitter to really get this party started.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It's by design most likely. One aspect of business is to create a mess then offer a solution at a price. It will be cheap to buy a blue check mark, then he'll come with something even more expensive to counter the accessibility of the current blue checkmarks. Even more, he will clamp down on user info and make companies cough up more money to find out user information (maybe) and to prevent theft of blue check mark after companies (more maybe) will try (and most likely fail) to sue people for pretending to be companies then sue twitter for allowing the whole mess in the first place.

In the end, create a mess then charge extra to fix it while making money off both the pretenders and the real celebs. I hate that boer and his boer behavior. :scust:

The fakkit calls himself a 'a Free speech Absolutist'.. :mjlol:

White men's rights are more secure than anyone else's..so when one of them starts bytching about his free speech he's on some trickery.

'Free speech' to white men is being able to spew off hate speech at other groups without any restrictions. :mjpls:

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Damn, I didn't know this shyt was already out.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I'd imagine you gotta share your id or something.

Matter of fact I'm about to get into Identity Management at work, that's bound to be a major deal here.
nope, just a credit card will get you "verified".

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Anyone can explain to me in basic terms how this is possible? Haven't really followed the whole thing, is this linked to the fact that thousands of people were laid off?

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Should’ve made the paid checks red

You really do need more black people around you Elon … we bring the common sense …
I see a lot of you laughing at the notion of black people having common sense … mods take note … we need to know our enemies

Nabs

Superstar
Daps

FhSjVlTX0AAqVAg

FhSjVlRWAAA9NSJ

FhSjVlWWAAM65TH

FhSjVlOXoAAv3bc

:dead:

Xcenai

All Star
Daps
Reppin