users on twitter started to impersonate famous people like LeBron after paying for a blue check, causes chaos

High Art

đź‘‘King of The Salonđź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.

It's by design most likely. One aspect of business is to create a mess then offer a solution at a price. It will be cheap to buy a blue check mark, then he'll come with something even more expensive to counter the accessibility of the current blue checkmarks. Even more, he will clamp down on user info and make companies cough up more money to find out user information (maybe) and to prevent theft of blue check mark after companies (more maybe) will try (and most likely fail) to sue people for pretending to be companies then sue twitter for allowing the whole mess in the first place.

In the end, create a mess then charge extra to fix it while making money off both the pretenders and the real celebs. I hate that boer and his boer behavior. :scust:

Daps
It's by design most likely. One aspect of business is to create a mess then offer a solution at a price. It will be cheap to buy a blue check mark, then he'll come with something even more expensive to counter the accessibility of the current blue checkmarks. Even more, he will clamp down on user info and make companies cough up more money to find out user information (maybe) and to prevent theft of blue check mark after companies (more maybe) will try (and most likely fail) to sue people for pretending to be companies then sue twitter for allowing the whole mess in the first place.

In the end, create a mess then charge extra to fix it while making money off both the pretenders and the real celebs. I hate that boer and his boer behavior. :scust:

Yall "it's all a part of his master plan" folks are the true idiots in society:mjlol:

Didn't yall learn the last time when you kept saying this about Kanye? :mjlol:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
when right-ringers start trolling these companies using twitter verifications to cause havoc to their brands whenever they feel offended by some "liberal" action. these companies might reconsider even having an official twitter presence. companies already have so many divisions and executives accounts that another one in the mix might take some time before it's determined to be fake. $8 is nothing when trolls know they're causing $$$$$$ in brand damage.

A lie travels half-way around the world before the truth has a chance to puts it's shoes on.

Last edited:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought u had to use your own real identity to get verified on this paid format

The Observer

All Star
Daps
especially the stocks which are very volatile. one tweet from a fraud account impersonating to be the CEO will cause the stocks to nose dive. :francis:
Most people who control stocks aren't that stupid. Even algo's aren't that stupid.

Just the usual dumbasses on twitter will fall for it, take screenshots and repost........eventually it ends up on the coli until someone points out its fake 5 pages later.

At which point a coli crypto expert has already dumped his entire portfolio of 2 shares for that company before re-buying it again at a loss.

Circle of life.

Last edited:

High Art

đź‘‘King of The Salonđź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Yall "it's all a part of his master plan" folks are the true idiots in society:mjlol:

Didn't yall learn the last time when you kept saying this about Kanye? :mjlol:
:what:
I don't care for Kanye. My feeling on him are beyond clear and my post history shows this. I'm not trying to act like Elon is a genius. This is just something companies have a tendency to do. The fact that he's a racist a$$hole is what makes this even more likely since this kind of bait and switch is the same kind of bullshyt white people have pulled on many other groups.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
especially the stocks which are very volatile. one tweet from a fraud account impersonating to be the CEO will cause the stocks to nose dive. :francis:

Whew! It’s coming I’m sure multiple people are plotting some shyt like this.

But let’s keep it real I can honestly see Elon coming up with an evil scheme to tank a company.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Somebody made a fake verified trump account talking about "thanks elon, i am back"....shyt got retweeted like crazy and dude linked a webshop selling MAGA merch and probably made a bag...i might need to cash in on this as this dumbass fired damn near the whole moderation team.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I thought u had to use your own real identity to get verified on this paid format
no just a credit card. elon is so desperate for revenue I doubt he'll even ban a credit card linked to a banned impersonation account. he already sounded giddy off of making money off trolls.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Somebody made a fake verified trump account talking about "thanks elon, i am back"....shyt got retweeted like crazy and dude linked a webshop selling MAGA merch and probably made a bag...i might need to cash in on this as this dumbass fired damn near the whole moderation team.
thats a well executed scam. :ohhh: it only cost $8 to execute. :wow:

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Celebs and companies will soon need to pay $1000 a month for a gold verification tick.

elon_musk.gif

Waste of a blunt :hhh:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Someone should impersonate Putins account and claim they are going to war with the US and have ships offshore ready to attack.

The stock market would start going crazy for a few minutes until folks realized it was a fake account... :lolbron: