US to sell weapons to Nazis in Ukraine

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, I heard about this. It's a prime example of "The enemy of my enemy..."
Unfortunately such decisions are made out of desperation. Ukraine needs bodies at the front. Hopefully the Ukrainian government keeps tabs on them.
If Ukraine is losing so bad that America needs to arm Nazis, maybe this isn't a war worth supporting

But that's just my perspective :hubie:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:sas2:Remember when the obama administration, nato and them did in 2014 with the whole ukraine revolution, funding neo nazis to overthrow the government at the time to replace then prime minister with the goofy actor? Then john kerry and joe biden put their kids and family members like hunter biden on the burisma board.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Careful bro.

The moderators dont like when you call them ukranian NAZIS.

I wish i knew which one. You should be embarrassed.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
isn't this like when the u.s trained the taliban, then the taliban nvm....guess well see in 3-5 years another Hitler rise to power with american weapons backing his campaign to rid europe of the "undesirables" and vanguard and blackrock gets paid off of alla thaaaat. smh.
Tell em', and those responsible will either evade questioning or just be like "Oopsies?!"

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
If Ukraine is losing so bad that America needs to arm Nazis, maybe this isn't a war worth supporting

But that's just my perspective :hubie:
My guy, nazis are woven into the fabric of Europe. There are nazis in the U.S. military and police forces. At the end of the day these nazis are fighting on the side of a Jewish president... :dead:
Arm small group nazis :hula: Allow Russia to overrun Europe