US Sponsored “Color Revolution” Struggles in Hong Kong. UPDATE: US Target Xinjiang

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: ok dude . I have literally worked in corporate america well over a decade. I have never seen folks fearful at work to talk politics. So fearful they thought a person would call the government on them and they could be fined, taken away or family possibly harmed by government folks.

shyt I have literally went to american suppliers who have cursed Trump because he is fukking up their business in terms of trade wars.

None of this shyt would ever goes down in mainland china...none of it. Because those people know that they could be harmed by the government for talking like this out in the open.

I also have coworkers in china who have given me money on the sly to bring them baby food from america because they don't trust the baby food in their country (china has had countless situations where baby food has been contaminated and killed hundreds of babies). They don't criticize the government in public when they give me the money to get them baby food.

Trust america aint perfect but the control their government has over their people compared to the US is night and day.

I'm from mainland china and you're wrong. People talk shyt all the time. What's against the rule is if you have some organized shyt talking . Perhaps people actually like the government there, you know considering the progress and economic rise of the population there, not just the rich. I have coworkers in america that go to other countries to healthcare like dental work in america, and specifically buy european/japanese cars due to the unreliability of american cars. There's also coworkers that are so fearful to even go in public due to the worry of domestic terrorism. Trust china aint perfect but the control that america has over their people and the illusion of freedom is night and day.

Beyond that, you have to question the attention the american media is on this Hong kong situation. Clearly there is an agenda. Why don't they report on the weekly Catalonia demonstrations in wanting independence from Spain?

Ya?

Banned
Daps
I'm from mainland china and you're wrong. People talk shyt all the time. What's against the rule is if you have some organized shyt talking . Perhaps people actually like the government there, you know considering the progress and economic rise of the population there, not just the rich. I have coworkers in america that go to other countries to healthcare like dental work in america, and specifically buy european/japanese cars due to the unreliability of american cars. There's also coworkers that are so fearful to even go in public due to the worry of domestic terrorism. Trust china aint perfect but the control that america has over their people and the illusion of freedom is night and day.

Beyond that, you have to question the attention the american media is on this Hong kong situation. Clearly there is an agenda. Why don't they report on the weekly Catalonia demonstrations in wanting independence from Spain?

It’s not an all or nothing, the Chinese have a lot of to be proud of in terms of what their government have accomplished for their population. But the tensions between Hong Kong and China as well as Tibet and other surrounding Asian countries that China is trying to power through doesnt date from yesterday. It’s clear that they are replicating the western model of being the Dominating authority in the region.

Of course, Western powers are self serving and have an agenda but it doesn’t change that China have numerous human rights abuses domestically and abroad and are flexing on their surrounding Asian neighbours.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
What's against the rule is if you have some organized shyt talking .

Perhaps people actually like the government there, you know considering the progress and economic rise of the population there, not just the rich.
if people actually liked the government they wouldn't be so scared of people getting organized in opposition....

Those two statements don't even make sense next to each other...

You've been propagandized very well

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if people actually liked the government they wouldn't be so scared of people getting organized in opposition....

Those two statements don't even make sense next to each other...

You've been propagandized very well
Quite the opposite. There's levels to shyt talking the government in china, that's what I was pointing out. Those that do not engage in shyt talking, perhaps they like the way things are. You've been propagandized well.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s not an all or nothing, the Chinese have a lot of to be proud of in terms of what their government have accomplished for their population. But the tensions between Hong Kong and China as well as Tibet and other surrounding Asian countries that China is trying to power through doesnt date from yesterday. It’s clear that they are replicating the western model of being the Dominating authority in the region.

Of course, Western powers are self serving and have an agenda but it doesn’t change that China have numerous human rights abuses domestically and abroad and are flexing on their surrounding Asian neighbours.
This is pretty much the summary of any country trying to dominate isn't it? But the question really is, why the attention to hong kong and what they're protesting which btw was already resolved for, so why the attention by the US media whereas the general population don't even care about their neighbor let alone those half way around the world?

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Quite the opposite. There's levels to shyt talking the government in china, that's what I was pointing out. Those that do not engage in shyt talking, perhaps they like the way things are. You've been propagandized well.
So you're telling me that the government allows low levels of shyt talking...
but if shyt talkers actually get together to try to make any meaningful change that movement will get crushed...
but you think that those who don't engage in shyt talking "perhaps" like the way things are?

cognitive dissonance like a muafukka...

slaves who spoke out got lynched ...
you would automatically assume other slaves who kept quiet are only quiet because they like the way things are.?

you can't be black...
our experience in america has taught us better than this,..

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you're telling me that the government allows low levels of shyt talking...
but if shyt talkers actually get together to try to make any meaningful change that movement will get crushed...
but you think that those who don't engage in shyt talking "perhaps" like the way things are?

cognitive dissonance like a muafukka...

slaves who spoke out got lynched ...
you would automatically assume other slaves who kept quiet are only quiet because they like the way things are.?

you can't be black...
our experience in america has taught us better than this,..

You must not be Chinese. I'm not black I'm chinese. So you're telling me there is nothing but some sort of absolutism allowed by the government? There is no cognitive dissonance. The previous poster said people are afraid to talk shyt in a public setting and I merely pointed out that theres different levels to it. Similar to the patriot act where they can lock you up for the purpose of national security. Your assumption is that if people dont complain they must be some slave robot drone etc, while some people, perhaps most people, are at least somewhat happy about how things are going. Perhaps you have been the one propagandize and cognitive dissonance is a cheap shot just because someone disagrees with you.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
The previous poster said people are afraid to talk shyt in a public setting and I merely pointed out that theres different levels to it.

Similar to the patriot act where they can lock you up for the purpose of national security.
breh.... you just compared china's response to people talking shyt about the government....
to the US's response to people planning/enacting terrorist attacks....

you are so brainwashed you don't see the irony in your choice of comparison...

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh.... you just compared china's response to people talking shyt about the government....
to the US's response to people planning/enacting terrorist attacks....

you are so brainwashed you don't see the irony in your choice of comparison...
Which is exactly what makes you the brain washed one. You compare slavery to people talking shyt.