US Sponsored “Color Revolution” Struggles in Hong Kong. UPDATE: US Target Xinjiang

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
China doing alot more colonizing than the UK brehs....

these propaganda sources aint going hard enough

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
:russ:like China doesn't colonize other nations or back dictators​

I think we have different definitions of colonized.

I don't see millions of Black people being enslaved and having their arms cut off by Chinese people.

I do see China making deals with African countries.

I don't see China setting up 800 military bases around the world and bombing 7 countries at once.

I do see China building shyt on the continent with the consent of African governments.

I swear, I don't get you new nikkaz, who simultaneously talk about "White Supremacy" but then defend the US & UK, who are the biggest offenders in the history of the world

You nikkaz watch too much MSNBC.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
act like China didn't invade Vietnam brehs

act like China isn't detaining over a million Uyghur muslims

act like China doesn't detain Marxists and other Communists within it's own country

:russ:nikka fukk America and China

you nikkas love suckin off foreign nation states that are clearly doing their own people wrong

:heh:I bet you one of them clowns that stanned Qadaffi's head ass when he was allowing Africans to be sold into slavery under his reign in Libya. While being the head of the African Union

:salute:the people of HK deserve and are willing to fight for their independence

I think we have different definitions of colonized.

I don't see millions of Black people being enslaved and having their arms cut off by Chinese people.

I do see China making deals with African countries.

I don't see China setting up 800 military bases around the world and bombing 7 countries at once.

I do see China building shyt on the continent with the consent of African governments.

I swear, I don't get you new nikkaz, who simultaneously talk about "White Supremacy" but then defend the US & UK, who are the biggest offenders in the history of the world

You nikkaz watch too much MSNBC.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Hong Kong is China

White supremacists stole it from them.

Last time I checked, Hong Kong's not in Britain or Portugal
Last time I checked it wasn't white supremacists who are protesting...

Are you trying to downplay the HK people's opinions because they used to be a British Commonwealth?

Savvir

Veteran
Daps

Fringe groups exist in every country...
That video is not proof the majority of protesters want to be British in the same way this picture is not proof that blacks love trump

Owens_2.jpg

Crimson_Dynamo

All Star
Daps
China is a shythole. No amount of high gdp will make that 3rd world fascist country seem advanced. Racist ass colonizing, classist sacks of shyt.