US house overwhelmingly passes bill to ban tiktok in the US

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Communist China run that shyt. They have access to all kinds of American data via the app. They should sell or get the fukk out of America....it's that simple.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I wouldn't be surprised if America simply wants control/knowledge of the algorithm these guys figured out so they could apply it to more shyt. I think only two engineers on the planet know exactly what the algorithm is.

They get them to sell the app, they can check the codebase and find out what it is, study it and again start applying it to everything else to get people hooked on whatever they want. shyt, they can probably apply it to an A.I.

I seriously dislike this dude, but it's spot on:

Edit: yup, many want the algo.

I stand by what I said earlier, they ban this and make Biden the face of ending TikTok it is exactly what the Republicans want.
They're already building it up to slam it in the Democrats' faces come September/October.

When the optics of Biden gets up there and signs the Bill all that shyt bipartisan shyt means fukk else. There goes Susie Liberal’s vote.
Then here comes a bunch of (primarily white) people coming onto Twitter ranting about their lost business.
Elon starts dunking on the Liberals in those replies (dude already liked an AOC post about the TikTok ban bill).
Marjorie Taylor Greene comes up saying she voted to protect the people and Biden wants to strip away voices and communication.
Complete chess move by the Republicans.

Last edited:

Kingofthereal

King of kings
Daps
shyt needs to be banned anyway, didn’t some guy reverse engineer the shyt and find out it’s basically a data mining app?

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
But you haven't explained shyt despite asking you multiple times for clarification:gucci:

I will ask you for the last time before I put you on ignore. what does tiktok brainwashing our kids entail
my guy, you’re still stuck on the word “brainwashing” while tiktok has given you a real world example of why you don’t want a foreign adversary controlling the narrative in your own home.. are you slow?

the same shyt we’re trying to stop is happening in this very thread.. smmfh

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
China is just an excuse. They just don't want young people to have things.

I feel like nothing reveals your age more than going "TikTok sucks anyway"! I've learned so much from that ap. TikTok is literally what you make of it. I NEVER see the "trash" content posters here seem so convinced that ap is full of.

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

I feel like nothing reveals your age more than going "TikTok sucks anyway"! I've learned so much from that ap. TikTok is literally what you make of it. I NEVER see the "trash" content posters here seem so convinced that ap is full of.
A bunch of boomers on here hating on it.

If they actually gave it a try, they would know why the algorithm is superior.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
shyt needs to be banned anyway, didn’t some guy reverse engineer the shyt and find out it’s basically a data mining app?

They knew that about the app from day 1... bigger question is when they knew why they let it fester on for so long!?!:what:

Y'all dont see they playing ya'll to get control of the internet and censor people & information???

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
my 14 year old gonna be crying like a baby if this were to go down.
the-passage-crying.gif

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
They knew that about the app from day 1... bigger question is when they knew why they let it fester on for so long!?!:what:

Y'all dont see they playing ya'll to get control of the internet and censor people & information???
Didn't they try to ban this shyt years ago?

Why are people acting like this is new.

voiture

Superstar
Daps

You are not making sense...if China is not the issue then the company shouldn't have a problem selling to a US company right? Why are they so against it?

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I wouldn't be surprised if America simply wants control/knowledge of the algorithm these guys figured out so they could apply it to more shyt. I think only two engineers on the planet know exactly what the algorithm is.

They get them to sell the app, they can check the codebase and find out what it is, study it and again start applying it to everything else to get people hooked on whatever they want. shyt, they can probably apply it to an A.I.

I seriously dislike this dude, but it's spot on:

Edit: yup, many want the algo.

I stand by what I said earlier, they ban this and make Biden the face of ending TikTok it is exactly what the Republicans want.
They're already building it up to slam it in the Democrats' faces come September/October.

When the optics of Biden gets up there and signs the Bill all that shyt bipartisan shyt means fukk else. There goes Susie Liberal’s vote.
Then here comes a bunch of (primarily white) people coming onto Twitter ranting about their lost business.
Elon starts dunking on the Liberals in those replies (dude already liked an AOC post about the TikTok ban bill).
Marjorie Taylor Greene comes up saying she voted to protect the people and Biden wants to strip away voices and communication.
Complete chess move by the Republicans.

Tik Tok will say 96% of the planet lives outside the US.

:yeshrug:

You won’t steal our company with mafia tactics