US house overwhelmingly passes bill to ban tiktok in the US

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Great, maybe more people will go outside and have a life if some of these retarded social media apps get shut down.

Social media has become so ridiculously bad. Also glad more people are leaving Twitter, that place is a huge mess.

They should ban Temu shopping app as well :mjlol:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
ZMCRRjy.png

1/3
Except that the actual social media company that has been giving your information away has been Facebook and Amazon has been giving Ring data to law enforcement for years so like let’s be clear about what’s going on, communism isn’t the issue censorship is.

2/3
Except that the actual social media company that has been giving your information away has been Facebook and Amazon has been giving Ring data to law enforcement for years so like let’s be clear about what’s going on, communism isn’t the issue censorship is.

3/3
Except this started in 2019, bc it's a Chinese company that can report everything back to Chinese Communist Party twitter.com/sauvamemte/status/1767956843521769711

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Did you learn that quote from a book of idioms or from a Jay z lyrics. Right wing zionist "big brain":mjlol:

using right wing dog whistles on a black forum no less.

"They are brainwashing our kids to become left wingers":hhh:
are you slow or just involuntarily stupid?

what part of my post or post history suggests that i'm either of these things?

you cannot let a foreign entity or adversary have that much control over your population.. no one gives a fukk about your feelings.. we couldn't even get enough people to give a fukk about calling their representatives about net neutrality, but here you have hundreds of thousands of people calling their representatives after being spammed with push notification from an application that's been wreaking havoc on their dopamine centers, with an algorithm that drastically differs from the one used in china, in an election year.. the same country that blocks all our social media apps/sites.. it's like i'm talking to 5 year olds.. then again yall be having the silliest takes on geo politics so this kinda makes sense.. some of you just don't understand how the world works.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
are you slow or just involuntarily stupid?

what part of my post or post history suggests that i'm either of these things?

you cannot let a foreign entity or adversary have that much control over your population.. no one gives a fukk about your feelings.. we couldn't even get enough people to give a fukk about calling their representatives about net neutrality, but here you have hundreds of thousands of people calling their representatives after being spammed with push notification from an application that's been wreaking havoc on their dopamine centers, with an algorithm that drastically differs from the one used in china, in an election year.. the same country that blocks all our social media apps/sites.. it's like i'm talking to 5 year olds.. then again yall be having the silliest takes on geo politics so this kinda makes sense.. some of you just don't understand how the world works.

You typed all that garbage and I'm still waiting for your clarification on "brainwashing our kids"

what does this brainwashing entail, is tiktok making gen z more sympathetic to china,communism,palestine. what is it

And the NSA are also doing the same shyt that you accuse tik tok of with American companies yet you have no issue with that
spying and brainwashing is fine as long as it's US doing it

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Tiktok is not even trending whatsoever on my trending feed but Brian killmeade,craig wright (with only 2000 posts) are

So I'm suppose to believe that those two nonentities have more post engagement than US ban of the second most downloaded/used app on the planet:gucci:

It shall not be well with musk and anyone that still supports him

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
You typed all that garbage and I'm still waiting for your clarification on "brainwashing our kids"

what does this brainwashing entail, is tiktok making gen z more sympathetic to china,communism,palestine. what is it

And the NSA are also doing the same shyt that you accuse tik tok of with American companies yet you have no issue with that
spying and brainwashing is fine as long as it's US doing it
you said that, not me.. if they put safeguards in place to prevent us from doing this in their country, why should we allow them to do it in ours? it's really that simple.

either way i'm done trying to explain the lingering implications of what tiktok did.. you either get it or you don't.. you called me a zionist right winger because im for tiktok being banned or sold to us.. this is a much wider scope than the shyt israel is doing.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
you said that, not me.. if they put safeguards in place to prevent us from doing this in their country, why should we allow them to do it in ours? it's really that simple.

either way i'm done trying to explain the lingering implications of what tiktok did.. you either get it or you don't.. you called me a zionist right winger because im for tiktok being banned or sold to us.. this is a much wider scope than the shyt israel is doing.
But you haven't explained shyt despite asking you multiple times for clarification:gucci:

I will ask you for the last time before I put you on ignore. what does tiktok brainwashing our kids entail

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6

This is nonsense. The major apps are controlled by the West (mainly America). This guy clearly doesn't know how much white folks lust after control and how much they don't want non-whites to have anything close to something as popular as TikTok in non-white control. They will destroy this app if China doesn't give it over to them and will sanction other nations that use it, too. The West is not the hero of mankind. More like a demon.