US house overwhelmingly passes bill to ban tiktok in the US

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So you don't understand how the government works, ok.

They running game on YOU and people who lack critical thinking skills gawddamit!!! :what: THINK ABOUT IT!!! tiktok is an app that's hosted on google play and apple stores which are american companies... years ago the NSA could have went to them with the presidents authority and TOLD them the app was a blatant spyware app made by china which it was and told them to remove it from the stores... THEY DONT NEED A fukkING LAW!!!! WAKE UP!!! :what:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
They running game on YOU and people who lack critical thinking skills gawddamit!!! :what: THINK ABOUT IT!!! tiktok is an app that's hosted on google play and apple stores which are american companies... years ago the NSA could have went to them with the presidents authority and TOLD them the app was a blatant spyware app made by china which it was and told them to remove it from the stores... THEY DONT NEED A fukkING LAW!!!! WAKE UP!!! :what:
You don't understand how the government works

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You don't understand how the government works

giphy.gif

jesus fukking christ...:dead:

Daps
Reppin
404bywayof305
Really hate the precedent this set, like what is the difference between this and the chinese gov banning youtube and google?
That's kind of the point - Chinese government stays banning American software products - if there were full reciprocity maybe things would be different.

I think people are naive to think that the Chinese government has no access to this data and no ill-intentions. (Not saying you think that)

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
That's kind of the point - Chinese government stays banning American software products - if there were full reciprocity maybe things would be different.

I think people are naive to think that the Chinese government has no access to this data and no ill-intentions. (Not saying you think that)
Yeah, and thats bad because they are a fukking dictatorship.

Also US gov has access to google's, Meta, Apple, etc data, who gives a shyt? I'm more worried about that than the fukking chinese, I have no intentions of setting a foot in that place.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/3
This is why TikTok is getting banned in USA
0 relation to being Chinese company or any other thing

2/3
Here even more evidence with a leaked audio

3/3
Chinese government have any power over you? or the USA government have power over you? USA government collecting all the data and more
GIlnb1XWsAAuMLQ.jpg

Kingofthereal

King of kings
Daps
They knew that about the app from day 1... bigger question is when they knew why they let it fester on for so long!?!:what:

Y'all dont see they playing ya'll to get control of the internet and censor people & information???
Cap, look I’m not one of those “ oh, the government is doing this to the American people” conspiracy nuts. The American people do so much detrimental shyt to ourselves the government don’t have to do a thing.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Cap, look I’m not one of those “ oh, the government is doing this to the American people” conspiracy nuts. The American people do so much detrimental shyt to ourselves the government don’t have to do a thing.

Barack Obama drank Flint, MI water and told people it was good to drink

And everyone remained quiet