US house overwhelmingly passes bill to ban tiktok in the US

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
what does this have to do with anything? are you missing the fact that another country can ruin us by completely brain washing our youth? are you missing the fact that china just weaponized our own underdeveloped minds against us and it was extremely effective? like, you do realize tiktok's largest age group is 10-19 years olds and most of these youth will be of voting age by the next election right?

again, you're smarter than this.. stop with the bullshyt rebuttals.
Man shut the fukk up. You conceited Americans are the worst pieces of shyt on the planet. Not even 5% of the entire world and you expect the rest of us to kiss your fukking asses. Seriously fukk you and your country. 90% of the world's problems are because you think you have to control everything. You and Americans like you have a real Jesus complex man. You're not Neo, and the kids don't need saving.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Amerikkkan government has been spying and sabotaging all pro-black movements for decades to this day, CIA has literally setup and killed most black leaders around the world who were aiming for change. But somehow, chinese software is the boogeyman :heh:

Let's face it. Most so-called black people on the Coli would spy on Martin Luther King Jr, Malcolm X, Fred Hampton because they are more loyal to the US government than they are to their people...

Jack Jules

Rookie
Daps
Yeah fukk TikTok and the Chinese spyware company as I type from my iPhone that was made in China as I post this text on a forum that is surely monitored by the CIA.:blessed:

Now the government can FINALLY move on to the housing market crisis, inflation, mental health epidemic, improved gun control, income, stop using our tax money to fund a genocide, right?

RIGHT!?
:lupe: I just come here for tv reviews and twerk videos

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This great.
China has made a whole culture out of banning everything they oppose.

They have developed a supremacist mindset too where they infringe upon other nations but expect Chinese shyt to be off limits.

Jack Jules

Rookie
Daps
:sas1:But do you dap any post that can be consider anti-USA government involvement in other country's government:sas2:
I haven't even seen anything like that :troll:
giphy.gif

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Man shut the fukk up. You conceited Americans are the worst pieces of shyt on the planet. Not even 5% of the entire world and you expect the rest of us to kiss your fukking asses. Seriously fukk you and your country. 90% of the world's problems are because you think you have to control everything. You and Americans like you have a real Jesus complex man. You're not Neo, and the kids don't need saving.
a vaginal response.. show me on the doll where we touched you.