BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
:lolbron:

But seriously
:birdman:

This is about stopping the biggest manifestation of white supremacy in the world today - the United States of America which is right now:
  • Facilitating genocide in Palestine;
  • Stealing companies like Tik Tok;
  • Arming neo Nazis in Ukraine (Azov Battalion and Right Sector); and
  • Formulating a plan to keep Haiti under its thumb

You're not stopping it with a coli post breh. Calm down

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They told these dudes five years back to sell to a US company. Oracle, Twitter, Microsoft and a few others were supposed to buy IIRC. They must've thought they were playing. They should've sold :yeshrug:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we just watched a foreign entity send a push notification to hundreds of millions of american citizens to tell them to call their representatives to reverse course on a national security matter.. and it was effective.. in doing so they literally showed exactly why it should be banned or sold off to us..

if yall still dont understand why it should be banned or sold off to us, then i dont know what to tell you.

don't forget, you can't use google, fb, ig etc in china.. you can't own businesses or property in china.. yet they can do all these things here.

I use TikTok and I could care less if they ban it. I'll just go back to Reddit. You can't use half of our apps in China like you said. If people don't like it, get on a plane and move to Shenzhen.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Chinese Jews!

1d46b3d2-82a6-11e6-9aef-829b9e536c4c.jpg

Jews%20in%20Kaifeng_2.jpg

:ohhh:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its also a fukkin app. It shouldnt be the only
Source you have for info, if you want it.

And it shouldnt be your only source to disperse it.

And independent journalism has always existed so this aint necessary.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Yeah fukk TikTok and the Chinese spyware company as I type from my iPhone that was made in China as I post this text on a forum that is surely monitored by the CIA.:blessed:

Now the government can FINALLY move on to the housing market crisis, inflation, mental health epidemic, improved gun control, income, stop using our tax money to fund a genocide, right?

RIGHT!?

Amerikkkan government has been spying and sabotaging all pro-black movements for decades to this day, CIA has literally setup and killed most black leaders around the world who were aiming for change. But somehow, chinese software is the boogeyman :heh: