US government censuses for the definition of who is "Black" or "Asian".....

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Literally takes 2 seconds too google this.

Thank You, will double down on my challenging parts of the first post, though.

Chart was originally here

Look at the timeline .
The lawsuits coincide with exclusionary laws/policies that were passed in the late 1800s, directed at Asians. Primarily anti-Chinese sentiment.
Writer of the article you linked to didn't mention that for some reason. Which is odd.
And the next quote in the article ties anti-Blackness to those lawsuits. When they were a reaction to their legal social status being tied to "the Asian race".

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
According to the US censuses, Arab Egyptians and Lebanese people are considered "White"...I had no idea.

Blame Henry Ford. That's how he got tons of cheap labor for the Factories. Called his boys in the State Department and helped Arabs get classifeid as "white" so they would skirt the immigration quotas.

Also, because they really disliked Jews. It's part of why there's so many Arabs in Southeast Michigan and the surrounding areas. And also why they are over-represented in Auto/Auto-adjacent industries like body shops, gas stations, tire shops etc.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Arabs are not "white"

They don't call groups like the Argentineans who like Germans with Hispanic last names White, why are are Arabs called White?

They should tho, its dumb as fukk. Argentines are whiter per capita than America is, by ALOT :mjlol:

Racism doesnt make sense you cant apply logic to this shyt

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
Race is Fake and it’s crazy how something that is so fake has created so much bullshyt

Like I have European Origins does that mean I can say I’m white? The shyt is a joke