US government censuses for the definition of who is "Black" or "Asian".....

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This Is WHAT WHITE AMERICA does and has always done to pad their population numbers for years how can foreigners not see this when they immigrate and "assimilate" this is what white society does. It's basically an unwritten rule that anyone passing can be classified as white.:dahell:
The irony is it doesn't help. They will run out of people to draft eventually. The only people actively giving birth on earth are dark brown and black. Even Arabs have embarrassing birth rates, so they can't even serve as the JV league of whiteness .

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:skip:

Edit: it's probably because of all the people from multiple races who speak Spanish and live Latin culture. All the Caucasian Argentinians for example ain't checking their race as "White".

I have a feeling if they created a separate category for "Middle East" you're going to get a lot of Eastern Europeans check that off instead of "White" as well.

Most hispanics do this. Younger ones play games on the census due to UNIDOS's creation of the Hispanic/Latino concept.
Latin? Of ROMAN-ITALIAN/SPANISH/PORTUGUESE/FRENCH
ANCESTRY šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Those places are in Europe. Latin culture IS European culture. Do you know how many Latin loanwords English has?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Because when arabs started immigrating here they saw how black people were treated, and said fukk that and campaigned to be considered white in the US
This sounds like Hotep-ery.

What leverage did MENA people have to lobby the U.S. govt. to categorize them as white when they began migration patterns here?

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

What leverage did MENA people have to lobby the U.S. govt. to categorize them as white when they began migration patterns here?
This.

I vaguely recall Arab leaders addressing Congress last year to be identified separately on the census as their own entitiy. From what little I remember , I think they were worried that they wouldn't get minority money if they were classified as white. Also I think the Arabs wanted scientific/health studies that were more relevant to their needs/genetics than of Europeans

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This Is WHAT WHITE AMERICA does and has always done to pad their population numbers for years how can foreigners not see this when they immigrate and "assimilate" this is what white society does. It's basically an unwritten rule that anyone passing can be classified as white.:dahell:

no people come to this country and donā€™t want to be seen as black so they fight to be called white on census.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Conveniently when it's time to play another card, we done seen them cats start checkboxing that they're Latin, Asian (Eastern Europe/Eurasian), Middle Eastern and even African.

They constantly try to play both sides and manipulate context.

That's what it's really about, playing cards trying to get the most overlap and gain some kind of leverage.

Remember when people were saying Elon Musk was African American?

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
no people come to this country and donā€™t want to be seen as black so they fight to be called white on census.

I know... And that's the point I was clearly making...:francis: just pointing out that when they come here they act like they don't understand which is bullshyt. Because they do they just being ignorant

Anno Domini

All Star
Daps

Literally takes 2 seconds too google this.

"They argued they were white in court because the only immigrants that could naturalize to become U.S. citizens had to be found white by law," she says.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Race doesn't exist.