US does prisoner exchange with Russia (free's random cac instead of Britney Griner)

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
T^he thing that pissed me off about that story was hearing the Marine who got busted (and I bet he was actually doing some espionage work) asked his father about where the other missing American. He was talking about the other white spy and didn't even mention Griner.

You get busted spying you probably should be doing all that foreign time.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember hearing her family didn't want all the publicity because they wanted to handle it behind closed doors.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy that just admitted they weren't trying to free her and was just gonna let the russians do what they want.
Anybody should have known her charges were made up. Russian atheletes get caught doping with iilegal drugs every Olympics and none of them have ever faced jail time back home.
Because the government wants them HGH'd up to win medals. I think Russians were the ones to push steroids for athletes in the first place

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
T^he thing that pissed me off about that story was hearing the Marine who got busted (and I bet he was actually doing some espionage work) asked his father about where the other missing American. He was talking about the other white spy and didn't even mention Griner.

You get busted spying you probably should be doing all that foreign time.
Why wouldn't the spy be top priority over an athlete?

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Crazy that just admitted they weren't trying to free her and was just gonna let the russians do what they want.
Anybody should have known her charges were made up. Russian atheletes get caught doping with iilegal drugs every Olympics and none of them have ever faced jail time back home.

You right, but that's a poor analogy.
Why would Russian athletes get time in Russia when the folks supplying the dope work for the (red) state? :dwillhuh:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's the fact she wasn't even a consideration. I guarantee you more people know about her than those 2
What does it matter if she is more known?
She was only considered because they determined that she was wrongfully arrested. I haven't seen why they think that though