US does prisoner exchange with Russia (free's random cac instead of Britney Griner)

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
And what does your president, and (allegedly) Black vice president have to say about it?
Biden says and i quote *translated to coli* " I usually don't do this but, this is a special case because this guy was unjustly imprisoned." :mjpls:

And yes i am democrat and will continue to be one(just like 90% of all black people in this country and inexplicably only 40% of this forum that is supposedly mostly black:mjpls::duck:). but i am not afraid to call him out when he is actually wrong. hence this thread.
ya'll undercover republicans though, try to blame dems for everything though, so don't act like this is some justification for not voting.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
They hate each other but stay on code
w0vBqzT.png
This why we always gonna lose

we spend so much time infighting with tribalism and such

we don’t see the bigger picture

white folks put whiteness before ANYTHING

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Biden says and i quote *translated to coli* " I usually don't do this but, this is a special case because this guy was unjustly imprisoned." :mjpls:

And yes i am democrat and will continue to be one(just like 90% of all black people in this country and inexplicably only 40% of this forum that is supposedly mostly black:mjpls::duck:). but i am not afraid to call him out when he is actually wrong. hence this thread.
ya'll undercover republicans though, try to blame dems for everything though, so don't act like this is some justification for not voting.

So we're republicans but don't vote? :dahell:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
She’s really in prison over there?! :mindblown:

Are there groups actively fighting for her release?

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
What do you mean? Why would you want her to stay locked up over there on false charges for?

:stopitslime:

You already know Russia won't get no strategic leverage with Britney. The Boondocks ain't teach you nothing? :francis:

If the WNBA Snow Queen Kelsey Plum was over there I wonder how long it would take to get her back. :jbhmm: