“US” (by Jordan Peele) Official Thread

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
Sold out now thanks to yall not giving feedback whether its worth the $30 or not for 2.

fukk yall today :ucku:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
How did the son now?

There is obviously shyt about the have vs. have-nots, etc but there was stuff about our consciousness too. Imma watch it again to see what he means

Hands Across America, why that?

What did the rabbits mean?

Also thinking about something else
the 'swerve' was also from the end of the Thriller video
wasn't even thinking about the thriller video haha

the hands across america thing seemed to be the last big event the OG adelaide remembered, it was on tv as a commercial right before the santa cruz commercial, so that was likely her only frame of reference for how to stage a protest the world would see

the boy knowing, i assume it's because his weirdness allowed him to understand why it was different that she was able to talk when the rest didn't...

and i just read something from peele about the rabbits...here's some quotes from him about it, seems like he did it just because Jordan Peele Explains Mythology of “The Tethered” Doppelgänger Creatures in US

i guess my big question is why didn't she leave? it makes sense the others didn't since they're clearly insane, but she wasn't chained up her whole time there, she had cognizance that she didn't belong there and knew the way out...i mean, there would be no movie had she left, but there's no reason within the movie that she couldn't go, it would be one thing if you and your tethered couldn't exist in the same plane, but the killing spree proves otherwise

Last edited: