“US” (by Jordan Peele) Official Thread

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know about this. Get Out was okay, but the way people talked about that shyt was too much. Something like Boyz n' the Hood was much better and actually worthy of its Oscar nominations.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yo... This looks classic.

It's clearly a story about us being our worst enemy.

Ya'll aint peep how Lupita was snapping off beat?... This is probably a black family, that we'd consider c00ns or something like that...Like...they feel they are better than us?

:lupe::lupe::lupe:

I think that’s a reed Richards reach breh. At least going by what Peele said today.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah, I'm good on trying to break down the film to the last molecule before we even reach New Year's :russ:

Yeah I’m done. It’s why I came in here late.

Going to be a lot of projecting and theorizing based on not much. nikkas want to ruin movies for themselves before they even drop the be mad at the movie for being “predictable”...that’s like Sherlock Holmes being mad at a criminal for getting caught.

Also @hex can we merge these threads? Just throw this one in the one the other homie made since Dom clearly ain’t coming back to run his thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
full-3_zpsobokmvw3.png
Gotdamn IN like motherfukka:merchant:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trailer was cool and looks like a quality film but the theorizing off of it is crazy. Will you be disappointed if none of it is true? Maybe Lupita is snapping off beat cause she is just not on beat. lol

She's Kenyan.... name a Kenyan ever being off beat. It's part of their DNA. It's definitely intentional.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How this film really ends up and what it really be about, I have a strong feeling that this would be similar to The Thing in which we'll have an ambiguous ending that we'll be trying to decode for ages as to who is real and who's the doppelganger.