“US” (by Jordan Peele) Official Thread

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
Im assuming hip hop drug culture is apart of being our own worst enemy? Thats what the Luniz song meant? Since the father wanted to deny the message easnt a big deal. Just listen to the "music"
tenor.gif

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
:dead: @ people analyzing Lupita's lack of rhythm. I'm pretty sure that it is foreshadowing something too (at the start it seems like she doesn't recognize the song either) but it's hilarious to see folks dissect that shyt.

Also, on second view I noticed the "others" all have scissors as weapons, which I'm sure means something too.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
And most the horrific thing of all in this trailer is Lupita Nyong'o being revealed to have zero rhythm.

Lol I was like is it me or is she off beat :mjlol:

And she was so confident when she was teaching too :mjlol:

Comment from Reddit.
Scariest part of the trailer was Lupita telling the little boy to get in rhythm and then proceeding to snap offbeat Is that a clue??

:russ::mjlol:

wait...:ohhh:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Its a whole lot of theories about Lupita snappin off beat :dwillhuh:

Spoiler if it ends up true

Basically people are thinking the scene in the car is after the doppelgänger family has killed and replaced the original family. Lupita’s doppelgänger is snapping parallel to the beat just like the doppelgängers are parallel to her and her family

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Its a whole lot of theories about Lupita snappin off beat :dwillhuh:

Spoiler if it ends up true

Basically people are thinking the scene in the car is after the doppelgänger family has killed and replaced the original family. Lupita’s doppelgänger is snapping parallel to the beat just like the doppelgängers are parallel to her and her family
This is it.

No way will this one have a happy ending.