“US” (by Jordan Peele) Official Thread

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Couldn't one argue in theory a c section would cause for “less connection” since he was cut out and didnt go through her? Lol

Also i see her saying that to him because he is simply a young child. She wouldn't need to comfort the older sister like that because the older sister is at an age where she can decipher actual
danger from non danger, while a child can have a ton of false alarms that trigger a sense of danger to them.

Very true & this is why we are in the thread to exchange ideas and theories of the plot. I like ur thinking tho :myman:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Film was crack. Gave me nightmares tho loool. If my tether came for my ass . I’ll lose lol

Saw the twist coming but it wasn’t concrete enough cause they kept throwing you off but damn. The ending :to: the real one died man

Her voice was SCURRRRYYYYY, fam. And the way she ran :damn:

Lupita deserves nothing less than all the awards for Actress of the year
M'Baku did good too. I was thrown by him being a nerdy dad.

You p*ssy for gettin nightmares, I didn't even jump once

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
I enjoyed it.
I avoided all the trailers and reviews before seeing it so I was surprised by the twist.

I do think that if there was only one shadow family hunting the main family it would've been more insular and potentially scary. I had a similar beef with shutter island--the original premise was spooky enough that it didn't need the twist with Leo being a patient the whole time.

I was definitely getting a goofy zombieland vibe at the end but I liked that movie so I didn't mind.

The flashback scenes in the house of mirrors were definitely the scariest parts to me.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Just saw it on monday. I enjoyed it, not better then Get Out tho.

Thought it would have been better without the twist tho :yeshrug:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
JqtprKQh.jpg

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I enjoyed it.
I avoided all the trailers and reviews before seeing it so I was surprised by the twist.

I do think that if there was only one shadow family hunting the main family it would've been more insular and potentially scary. I had a similar beef with shutter island--the original premise was spooky enough that it didn't need the twist with Leo being a patient the whole time.

I was definitely getting a goofy zombieland vibe at the end but I liked that movie so I didn't mind.

The flashback scenes in the house of mirrors were definitely the scariest parts to me.
I agree with this though as hilarious as it was seeing that white family get bodied I was also feeling:francis::ld:Damn so everyone has a copy basically :ld::manny:If it was how the premise was set up with the fam having to duck an dodge for most of the film and then forced to realize they had to fight back would've been :blessed:to me. Film was still cool to me though it definitely brought energy back to cinemas.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
MOVIE WAS COO.... I DONT THINK IT LIVED UP TO THE HYPE. 100% ROTTEN TOMATOES, CATS CALLIN IT CLASSIC, PEELE BEIN CROWNED THE NEW HITCHCOCK- NAAH.

BUT IT WAS A SOLID MOVIE THO .. DRAGGED OUT A LIL, BUT NOT BAD.