URLTV’s Night Of Main Events XI (NOME 11) | June 12 @ 6 pm ET on Caffeine

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
From the shyt Danny did get off it sounded like he woulda won. Unfortunate how the narrative is gonna shift from COTY talk, to how Danny can't win the big one.

Dot Mobb has the worst sportsmanship in battle rap and that's been the case for years. All they do is gas average bars, giggle like hoes, and talk through nikkas rounds. EZ bodied Rex.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
EZ overrated, :shaq2:. (For what it's worth so is Rex, :laugh:)

Small-time drug dealing/Non-violent lil prison stay bars >>> Actual penmanship to dweebs apparently tho so :hubie:, eat. Twork cooked that lil niglet.

I got whatever anyone wants to bet on Ace (barring a choke) if/when they battle. Should be an easy win for you, right? Put it up.

young yeesh

All Star
Daps
EZ overrated, :shaq2:. For what it's worth so is Rex, :laugh:

Small-time drug dealing/Non-violent lil prison stay bars >>> Actual penmanship to dweebs apparently tho so :hubie:, eat. Twork cooked that lil niglet.

I got whatever anyone wants to bet on Ace (barring a choke) if/when they battle. Should be an easy win for you, right? Put it up.
Ace Amin? I’ll put $150 on Eazy beating Ace Amin.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I liked Chris unbias review of Danny Myers battle. He was honest and fair.

Vada fly seemed to take joy in the fact Danny lost like that. That review was too much

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
EZ overrated, :shaq2:. (For what it's worth so is Rex, :laugh:)

I like Eazy for 100

I liked Chris unbias review of Danny Myers battle. He was honest and fair.

Vada fly seemed to take joy in the fact Danny lost like that. That review was too much

Vada is a weirdo fakkit. And this has zero to do with my Danny support.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ace and ez never gonna battle. That would be a stupid ass battle for ez to take and nobody wanna see that shyt. I never wanna see ace in a battle ever

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ace and ez never gonna battle. That would be a stupid ass battle for ez to take and nobody wanna see that shyt. I never wanna see ace in a battle ever
Apparently they are battling soon.

You didn't like Ace vs John John? He won that, imo. Ace is nasty....he just a fukk up, lol, that's all...he got that Twork shyt in him.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently they are battling soon.

You didn't like Ace vs John John? He won that, imo. Ace is nasty....he just a fukk up, lol, that's all...he got that Twork shyt in him.

I thought it was cool. But ace don’t do it for me in rap battle. But maybe I’m bias cuz I am excited to see when this shyt go down.