URLTV’s Night Of Main Events XI (NOME 11) | June 12 @ 6 pm ET on Caffeine

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I ain't even realize Roc and Chilla aint happen when I posted not too long ago. Had it on but I couldn't watch shyt (working the entire time). What's the consensus on the battles? Any cliff notes por favor.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
That's on URL, not the battles. Doesn't matter though, if they picked a winner nikkas would still be complaining about something the judges said. :unimpressed:

Not arguing that, but there should have been a winner declared.

are you saying Chess and NJT didn't get sat down after their terrible chokes? Surf is Surf tho...

How many chances did Chess and NJT get before they got "sat down"?

Also, should have been Math vs. Surf, or Cortez if he won the tounament. Surf still ducking. nikka took by far the easiest match available. Math, Tez and especially JC would smoke his boots.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I'm sorry but seeing Mook in the corner of Rex spittin is increasing my hypeness by 100% this shyt is :blessed:

And Rex is BATTLIN a couple of flat schemes but Rex is spittin

That gun so big the car spin bar :picard:

GET THAT nikka REX I DONT CARE IF IM LATE GET THAT nikka REXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:damn::damn::damn::damn:

EZ 3-0 tho EZ is nice NICE nice nice

Last edited:

JBQH

Pro
Daps
Predictions

Loso 2-1
Mike P 2-1
Eazy 3-0
Chilla 2-1
JC 2-1
Danny 2-1
Geechi 2-1
Ave 3-0
B Dot 2-1
*T Top 2-1(not sure why this is canceled because I think I read somewhere people saw Swamp speak today and he wasn’t locked up) not sure

Was wrong about Danny of course. I also had Ave 2-1 instead of the 3-0 I predicted. Everything else I feel like I hit. B-Dot 2-1, Geechi 2-1, Chilla 2-1, Eazy 3-0, and Mike P 2-1.