URLTV’s Night Of Main Events XI (NOME 11) | June 12 @ 6 pm ET on Caffeine

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Went through all the battles

Had Mike p 2-1 over lu Castro but lu did his thing.

Can't believe Danny looked that bad that battle could have been a classic and Danny should have spit his 3rd just for the sake of the fans. I guess I understand saying fukk it since he realized he didn't have it smack going to keep Danny 2nd half and make him battle murda and Nunn Nunn on 3 weeks prep lol btw real sikh was great as usual

I FUKKIN LOVED THE EAZY VS REX BATTLE!! Gave it to eazy 2-1 but it was refreshing to see a good rex. Eazy was talking that shyt though to the point even mook and rex was giving him props.

Got roc 2-1 over chilla shocked because that was a beatable roc and chilla just didn't have his best shyt for whatever reason.

Got bdot 2-1 over dna enjoyed this one too bdot needs to take less battles he is better when he is rested he had 3 rounds tailored made for dna. Dot can't lose when he on his shyt like this

Got ave 2-1 over jey hate that jey wasn't prepared this one could have been a great one.

Geechi vs nitty was great gave it to nitty 2-1 but geechi def came to fight. Was worried this one might be poor based on them being friends but this was a great battle.