NYC
This entire thread is comedy.

b82b51ad3f634da5c3253ac1a918bf73.jpg

:picard:
Joey Gladstone looking m'fukka.

Schadenfreude

All Star
Daps
You think he's getting access to her fam's money?

shyt sounds like divestor talk marrying a cac doesn't confer honorary white status.
You missed the point breh. It's not about getting access to her money -- if he's got a good business/a plan to execute to make said business successful, then I'm sure her business connections will always welcome the opportunity to make more money. Because for some people, that's what matters most.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You missed the point breh. It's not about getting access to her money -- if he's got a good business/a plan to execute to make said business successful, then I'm sure her business connections will always welcome the opportunity to make more money. Because for some people, that's what matters most.
Id say whatever business moves he'll is based off his mind and motivation not his bytches fam's money.

Again nikkas are in full celebration mode like with Jeezy the first thing is like Jeezy he might get divorved to this extra average ass cacette.

He seems like hes a cultural c00n like Doja cat ( who the coli is always crying about) I wish him good luck in the marriage but rarely do Black people directly benefit from marrying white people.

Whatever he's got going on the wife respects it because she wouldnt walk down the aisle with a broke nikka