Urkel said fukk GMB I'm PAWGING nikka

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
b82b51ad3f634da5c3253ac1a918bf73.jpg

:picard:

Come on now, cut.....it.......out. :russ:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I remember listening to an interview with Jaleel White a while ago, and he said the sisters weren't into him when he was in college.
That's why he dated White women.

I call bullshyt but what do I know
nah i can see that...the man spent puberty/young adult years playing the role of a black nerd breh....somethings are hard to shake off....you know it took him years to come to grips with being urkel

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
Wasn't black women flaming him when he spoke on Pepa saying she only went for hoodlums and thugs so I'm not sure what the outrage is about dude found what made him happy

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
if it were reversed, folks would say she was getting his acting money

and no one said he was going to get her fams money, they are saying he will get access to the connections as he is now apart of their family.
She could get access to his money through divorce ask Jeezy about that.

Why would he get connections that he already has access to? He hasn't really been active since he was typecast so either he stacked and invested bread or he didn't. I mean what are you expecting him to get? You think he's gonna be cut into the Charges or will he get free box seats and maybe a game ball or two.

Listen theres no benefit materially for Men being married period but there's defenitely isn't being married to a cacette.

Now if she's a good help meet and a good mother that's a benefit but no woman is gonna make a thousanaire a millionaire.

This is like the Coli celebrating when Bill Gates daughter was dealing with that breh nikkas was measuring the drapes while he got bushed. Bill Gates already pleadged to give most of his money away after he died and that's not counting the bread he turned over to his ex wife.

Sometimes the Coli sounds like Lipstick Alley.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
She could get access to his money through divorce ask Jeezy about that.

Why would he get connections that he already has access to?
He did not have access, he does now. Charger money? you think the only people at those dinners are owners?

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah i can see that...the man spent puberty/young adult years playing the role of a black nerd breh....somethings are hard to shake off....you know it took him years to come to grips with being urkel
So all black women didn't want him because he played a nerd on TV
:patrice:

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
I remember listening to an interview with Jaleel White a while ago, and he said the sisters weren't into him when he was in college.
That's why he dated White women.

I call bullshyt but what do I know

I have respect for someone who says "I met this ww, we had a connection, etc" and leaves it at that. He could have flexed the fame but who knows how his personality was back then.

BP always trying to blame IR on circumstances. How many dudes say they stopped chasing ww bc of rejections?