Urkel said fukk GMB I'm PAWGING nikka

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
He did not have access, he does now. Charger money? you think the only people at those dinners are owners?
Listen if shorty has more money and clout than him that's a come up maybe if they have a lightskinned baby and they stay together for life maybe the kid might be in the will. But listen to what you're saying none of the chargers can get into those dinners but Jaleel can because he's piping the niece.

All I'm saying is when these hoes pop out with a bottom shelf brad and they say it's a better deal because they have a random rich ass great Uncle thrice removed don't be hating because it's the same thing. It's literally the Pasta and Lobster argument that dealing with white people is all candy cookies and rainbows.

All I'm saying is this is a washed up child actor marrying an extra average Tech bro sis beleive me if she married himshe knows that he's the prize.

shyt don't need Coli approval or dikk policing. nikkas roast Doja Cat all day bytch ai't never had more than two conversations with Black people ever so culturally she's more white than Black. Maybe Urkel has been around white people his whole life too.

shyt if you're saying it's about connections then Serena Williams did the right thing by marrying her Cac sure she had hundreds of millions more than him but he was a Tech Bro Reddit did just go public Being with Ohanian must have increased her money and clout way more than marrying Drake could.

2legit

Superstar
Daps
I have respect for someone who says "I met this ww, we had a connection, etc" and leaves it at that. He could have flexed the fame but who knows how his personality was back then.

BP always trying to blame IR on circumstances. How many dudes say they stopped chasing ww bc of rejections?
We are not going to revisionize history. Black Women were NOT checking for Urkel back in the day. They was clowning him all the time. Don't act like they ever wanted him.