Ur gf's ex calling her trying to invite her somewhere knowing she is taken

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If u allow your girl to talk to any non related male on thr phone, u settin yaself up to be disrespected/cheated on.

And that goes for "childhood friends" too

they dont talk the last time they talked was 3-4 years ago on the phone the last time they saw before we ran into him was almost a decade, like I said its a whole lot of shyt, but I already know whats up. He proposed twice she turned him down....twice....

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So were they best friends before dating or after?:whoo:

once again they were best friends end of high school and college they both got into other relationships remained friends....eventually went out on 2 different times...he proposed twice she said no twice after the second time they no longer hanged out or saw each other...this was years ago

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
like I said im not going to write a novel...everything is checked out, I know u dudes dont read long threads, I was sitting next to her and gave her the damn phone....no name was on it just a number

Man some of us will read a long ass novel so we know everything im over here like MY MAN bout to get DONE DIRTY WITH NO VASELINE

WAS just trying to help ya out FAM thats all

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real talk, I'd put down money that she's cheated on you with this nikka at least once. Aint nobody out the blue has the audacity to ask his old bytch out like that after she been with someone else for a year without something having to had happened between them while she was with you.

She fukkin that nikka, son. Now the question is: what you gonna do about it?

You just gon keep goin down on her n shyt? Eatin that nikka's babies right out of her? Kissin them lil nikkas off her lips?

:scusthov:

good try buddy....but ya wrong

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
do u at least cheat on her too

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man some of us will read a long ass novel so we know everything im over here like MY MAN bout to get DONE DIRTY WITH NO VASELINE

WAS just trying to help ya out FAM thats all

once again I understand the point of this topic was to ask the rest of u has u ever been with a girl and her ex called or tried to get back with her

Ive done my research I know the deal, I was right next to her handed her the phone..just a number...etc

her bro hates that dude and gave me some info to work with

like I said I heard the entire convo

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
So can I take her out? It'd be on some vincent vega type shh

Travolta.jpg

Did the ex smash?

:jawalrus:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
once again I understand the point of this topic was to ask the rest of u has u ever been with a girl and her ex called or tried to get back with her

Ive done my research I know the deal, I was right next to her handed her the phone..just a number...etc

her bro hates that dude and gave me some info to work with

like I said I heard the entire convo

sigh young padawan, you are being disrespected and you are still looking for excuses, we have all been there before, now its time to man up and be a man and tell her right now, it's disrespectful to me that you still talk to your ex, if this does not stop right now the relationship is over and stick to your word if not you already lost.

you were next to here and know the deal sure you do :childplease:

her bro hates the dude , it doesn';t matter who her bro hates, she's the one who was fukkn him in the past not her bro.

You heard what she wanted you to hell to qwell your fears, ive been there breh "hes just a friend", "id never go back to him, i cant believe you would think so" "stand right here then as i talk to him, you'll see its innocent"

ah young padawan you have alot to learn

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sigh young padawan, you are being disrespected and you are still looking for excuses, we have all been there before, now its time to man up and be a man and tell her right now, it's disrespectful to me that you still talk to your ex, if this does not stop right now the relationship is over and stick to your word if not you already lost.

you were next to here and know the deal sure you do :childplease:

her bro hates the dude , it doesn';t matter who her bro hates, she's the one who was fukkn him in the past not her bro.

You heard what she wanted you to hell to qwell your fears, ive been there breh "hes just a friend", "id never go back to him, i cant believe you would think so" "stand right here then as i talk to him, you'll see its innocent"

ah young padawan you have alot to learn

right...lol im out headed to the movies