Ur gf's ex calling her trying to invite her somewhere knowing she is taken

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Check this out mane... when an ex loses feelings for you, she goes ICE cold. She doesn't deal with you at all. If she wasn't digging this negro to some extent, she wouldn't answer his calls or respond at all. All you know is what she's telling you, but you need to think... what kind of conversation transpired beforehand for him to even invite her to a party in the first place? You need to make her put it on the line. Tell her to handle it like this," Look here, don't take any more of his calls and that whole situation is deaded." If she brings him up again, time to move on. The fact that the brother hates him but somehow the ex is steal dealing with her ain't a positive sign. Sounds like one of those situations where the ex keeps popping up in her life and the brother has to deal with all the nonsense from the eventual fallout. If your woman can't respect you and wants to play around on the phone it's time to tell her to get gone.

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
real talk....my gf ex called her trying to invite her to some party he is throwing. She asked if I was invited and he said no. Then he started asking her why we werent engaged yet after a year

mind you he proposed to her twice and she turned him down...they use to be good friends in college

so have you ever been with a girl and her ex pops up randomly

Your girl wants to be shared...

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
man,.....86 ol girl.

she cheated on you and think you, cake.

you are the consolation prize loser after a big paramount relationship.

u not even supposed to ever know about an ex at all.

when you dating someone,......you don't discuss ex's,.....

her asking if she can go is a ploy to cause friction.

to deflect on you being fictionally jealous.

this is all a mastermind plan cause she wants to be with dude and be taken care of how he used to do it.

i would just move her into sometime uncommitted lover realm,..and build a roster of several other women on top of her.

art barr

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
man,.....86 ol girl.

she cheated on you and think you, cake.

you are the consolation prize loser after a big paramount relationship.

u not even supposed to ever know about an ex at all.

when you dating someone,......you don't discuss ex's,.....

her asking if she can go is a ploy to cause friction.

to deflect on you being fictionally jealous.

this is all a mastermind plan cause she wants to be with dude and be taken care of how he used to do it.

i would just move her into sometime lover realm,..and build a roster of several other women on top of her.

art barr
:ld:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
ol girl is the i need to be in relationship to justify fukking type.
get rid of her,.....

or make her uncommitted we still fukking status...

art barr

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
"Why you spoke with this nikka?"

her - "Bbbut i didnt know it was him, you saw that number yourself"

"Why didnt you drop the call when you heard his voice. If you are not interested in him why you are talking."

her - "Bbbb bbtut i dont want to sound rude, bbbuut i cant drop the call like that, b b but he is my ex and he knows it i am not letting him near me, bbbut we are just friends, bbububttutubjbtdjibkn`noOI[gnHNO[EHnioehme

:beli:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
That's why you got to go hard on these women. They'll just find little ways to bring some ol nonsense in your life and see if you'll go for it. Ain't no such thing as dealing with exs if you really moved on. If she can't respect the terms of what a relationship really encompasses, you're just setting yourself up for a big ol' headache and some hurt feelings. Never deal with women that act like little girls, talking about mingling with exs and chilling with homeboys. Make her woman up and handle her business or get on... an dyou have to really get on. Women ain't out here respecting men because they be playing, saying they'll do something when they won't.