Ur gf's ex calling her trying to invite her somewhere knowing she is taken

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
she told him that she wasnt going because she has a man and has no desire to see him. She told him even if I was invited that she wouldnt go

I'm glad that the situation worked out for you. I do wonder if he has a reason to think its cool to still be on her. She doesn't talk to him or give him any ideas right?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
obviously see im not upset with my girl she handled the situation the right way...the point of the thread was to ask everyone else if they ever had their gf ex trying to make moves

the last time the 2 of them had seen each other before that time we ran into him was almost a decade ago

im happy for you u that you ain't upset and glad she handle the situation the proper way MOST DONT AT ALL and oh ok a decade god damn 10 yrs later and this dude just popped up. She must be his WHAT IF GIRL THEN

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Real talk, I'd put down money that she's cheated on you with this nikka at least once. Aint nobody out the blue has the audacity to ask his old bytch out like that after she been with someone else for a year without something having to had happened between them while she was with you.

She fukkin that nikka, son. Now the question is: what you gonna do about it?

You just gon keep goin down on her n shyt? Eatin that nikka's babies right out of her? Kissin them lil nikkas off her lips?

:scusthov:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Real talk, I'd put down money that she's cheated on you with this nikka at least once. Aint nobody out the blue has the audacity to ask his old bytch out like that after she been with someone else for a year without something having to had happened between them while she was with you.

She fukkin that nikka, son. Now the question is: what you gonna do about it?

You just gon keep goin down on her n shyt? Eatin that nikka's babies right out of her? Kissin them lil nikkas off her lips?

:scusthov:

I got what you saying
What i wanna know is IF SHE STILL HAS HIS NUMBER Y DOES SHE?
my thing is if you ain't got kids together ain't no reason to HAVE A EX PHONE NUMBER but IF YOU TRUST HER TO THAT EXTENT THEN MORE POWER TO YOU

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
still friends? :leostare:

Hell im a confident as DUDE but I AINT A DUMBASS EITHER.

If you with me in a serious relationship and you got your EX NUMBER you ain't the one for me. ITS DISRESPECTFUL PERIOD. Unless you too got a kid together only way that shyt sliding by.

HAVING A EX PHONE NUMBER YOU ASKING FOR TROUBLE :ohhh:

THEY CALLED A EX FOR A REASON

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
We just looking out for you MAN if you don't wanna follow our ADVICE
thats fine but you should really think about what were SAYING HERE

UNLESS HE CALLED HER and she didn't have his NUMBER then i could UNDERSTAND but he calls AND HIS NAME POP UP ON THAT PHONE MAN

YOU COULD BE IN FOR A RUDE AWAKENING

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm glad that the situation worked out for you. I do wonder if he has a reason to think its cool to still be on her. She doesn't talk to him or give him any ideas right?

because like he told her.....we arent just exes we were best friends and i take it he wants to regain some of that

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We just looking out for you MAN if you don't wanna follow our ADVICE
thats fine but you should really think about what were SAYING HERE

UNLESS HE CALLED HER and she didn't have his NUMBER then i could UNDERSTAND but he calls AND HIS NAME POP UP ON THAT PHONE MAN

YOU COULD BE IN FOR A RUDE AWAKENING

like I said im not going to write a novel...everything is checked out, I know u dudes dont read long threads, I was sitting next to her and gave her the damn phone....no name was on it just a number