Upshaws: Mike Epps new tv show on Netflix

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
few episodes into season 2 and I been enjoying it so far. has its funny moments. maybe it's just me but I find that these comedy sitcoms are rather rare on netflix. I was watching mr iglesias and the one with kevin james about nascar recently or whenever they came out but those got cancelled. I added that man vs bee show to my list cuz it had mr bean in it. but it seems like most original shows are drama and action. things like stranger things, which i love and gonna watch new episodes when i finish the upshaws tomorrow, and umbrella academy which i had to pause this latest season cuz it seemed uninteresting. but i haven't seen much original comedy sitcoms on there. anyone know of one that i may be missing out on? feels like the genre isn't too active these days. i know they had some cartoon ones and i like the paradise pd one but all the others seemed wack to me. they don't make these comedy sitcoms like they used to when we were kids. need something like that. even fresh prince turned into a drama. comedy must not be cool these days.
i enjoyed Mr. Iglesias and that Nascar show as well... the fact they dont let shows find an audience anymore is sorry

Last edited:

SunnyD

All Star
Daps
I’m not really a Wanda Sykes fan or even Mike Epps, to be honest but this is a good show. Kim
Fields character does the most at times but it’s not a complete turn off. Happy for them.

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Damn season 3 came quick. This is probably make it or break it season. Another season 2 and this will be a wrap