Upshaws: Mike Epps new tv show on Netflix

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
watch the ending again

it all lines up.. the year, the timing, he hit and bounced....
and he needs more dynamic to his character than being the angry son.. its getting old, especially since his parents are married.. its like what is he really angry for
Aww man he's gonna look like a straight hypocrite for giving Benny hell for being a deadbeat.

Bout time they stop portraying these gay dudes all sympathetic :russ:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Aww man he's gonna look like a straight hypocrite for giving Benny hell for being a deadbeat.

Bout time they stop portraying these gay dudes all sympathetic :russ:

to me its the only way to progress his character or write him off the show.. Benny ordered packages just to see his son and the kid got a chip.. for what??
and Benny Sr. already been through it dont destroy the black man like that anymore than he already is..

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Turned this on today our of boredom and I'm actually enjoying it more than I thought I would.

It's a little bit more raw than I was expecting for a sitcom :ehh:

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Season 2 was alright. Not near as good as season 1. Interested in season 3 though

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
few episodes into season 2 and I been enjoying it so far. has its funny moments. maybe it's just me but I find that these comedy sitcoms are rather rare on netflix. I was watching mr iglesias and the one with kevin james about nascar recently or whenever they came out but those got cancelled. I added that man vs bee show to my list cuz it had mr bean in it. but it seems like most original shows are drama and action. things like stranger things, which i love and gonna watch new episodes when i finish the upshaws tomorrow, and umbrella academy which i had to pause this latest season cuz it seemed uninteresting. but i haven't seen much original comedy sitcoms on there. anyone know of one that i may be missing out on? feels like the genre isn't too active these days. i know they had some cartoon ones and i like the paradise pd one but all the others seemed wack to me. they don't make these comedy sitcoms like they used to when we were kids. need something like that. even fresh prince turned into a drama. comedy must not be cool these days.