Update:Walk down your street and see a tiger casually chilling:Tiger still on loose.Owner outta jail

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
DimVerifiableCygnet-size_restricted.gif

#CatSet my gosh :damn:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Need to shoot it in the brain if not like you said it’ll eat some lead, kill you, and then bleed out later.

You think he's good enough to hit a Tiger in the brain while it leaps at you? I'm pretty good and I wouldn't like those odds.

Like I said I would've gotten him with a patrol rifle from the drivers side window f I had one.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
You think he's good enough to hit a Tiger in the brain while it leaps at you? I'm pretty good and I wouldn't like those odds.

Like I said I would've gotten him with a patrol rifle from the drivers side window f I had one.
How large is the center mass on a tiger?
I'm not a gun guy, but in that scenario wouldn't you fire multiple shots to the center mass?

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
:stopitslime: fukkin owner got a tiger for in a residential neighborhood and people saw the tiger last night while walking they dog and they didn’t say shyt then

but when Leonard or Laquita come through delivering doordash, it’s what u doing here and cops come shooting
:gucci:This read just like a cac posting
Are these the go-to black names for you to use in hypothetical situations?

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
I cannot envision an issue besides the white sloth over the cellular device weeping about not having knowledge of what may have occurred had the apparent off duty white cop had not been in the vicinity of the area. As if they are invincible or something :mjlol: :comeon:

That is a tiger. If it wanted to eat it would have ate.

I love big cats so I see this very different.