Update:Walk down your street and see a tiger casually chilling:Tiger still on loose.Owner outta jail

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
There's no way I would've gotten out of my car. Tigers attack by Jumping on you. That Tiger could be on your ass in a second.
Cop lives in the neighborhood and tried to protect/secure the area. He could have stayed in the car and bust shots.

Easy for me to say, but he went out there and drew his gun. Unless he thinks he was gonna reason with a wild animal, no reason for him to not open fire right away.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
majority of the worlds tigers are in TEXAS

stupid muthafuking human beings :snoop:

That gives the US state the second-largest population of the endangered species in the world, after India. ... It's estimated there could be from 2,000 to 5,000 tigers living in this southern state of the United StatesmeaningTexas could have more tigers than the roughly 3,800 tigers living in the wild globally.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Cop lives in the neighborhood and tried to protect/secure the area. He could have stayed in the car and bust shots.

Easy for me to say, but he went out there and drew his gun. Unless he thinks he was gonna reason with a wild animal, no reason for him to not open fire right away.

That Glock would've just pissed that Tiger off. This Tiger didn't seem full grown but a Male Tiger can weigh up to 900 pounds Think a 9mm ball round is doing something against that brehs.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Never know what’s hiding in the grass :huhldup:

DimVerifiableCygnet-size_restricted.gif