Update:Walk down your street and see a tiger casually chilling:Tiger still on loose.Owner outta jail

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
That Glock would've just pissed that Tiger off. This Tiger didn't seem full grown but a Male Tiger can weigh up to 900 pounds Think a 9mm ball round is doing something against that brehs.

Need to shoot it in the brain if not like you said it’ll eat some lead, kill you, and then bleed out later.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
There’s a chance the gun jams
Super small chance. I’m assuming it was a glock too since he’s law enforcement....even smaller chance.

The better argument is, does he have the right kind of rounds loaded to stop an attacking tiger before he hurts you. You need stopping power, hollows if it’s gonna be a 9 mm.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
majority of the worlds tigers are in TEXAS

stupid muthafuking human beings :snoop:

There was a Tiger and Lion Sanctuary by this dam we used to go fishing and fukk bytches at out in Wylie. Soon as I found out it was live Lions and Tigers back there and the only thing seperating us was a chain link fence I stopped fukking with that spot and just went to Lake Lewisville. White people are retarded.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
majority of the worlds tigers are in TEXAS

stupid muthafuking human beings :snoop:

I read similar info and the number appears to be much lower...granted it’s still too damn many...and it says florida might have the most :damn::mindblown:

How Many Texas Homeowners Own Tigers?

WWF estimates that over 5,000 captive tigers live in captivity in the United States, with a mere 6% of those tigers residing in zoos and other accredited facilities. Some animal-welfare activists estimate there could be 2,000 to 5,000 tigers living in Texas alone, which would make Texas the second-largest population of tigers in the world.

However, the Feline Conservation Organization’s 2016 Wild Feline Census puts those numbers much lower. They estimate that 2,330 tigers live in the United States, with only 554 of those tigers residing outside of sanctuaries or zoos. They reported that Florida actually had the highest number of tigers residing in the state, with 416 total tigers. They put Texas in second place behind Florida, with 198 tigers.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I read the site and the number appears to be much lower...granted it’s still too damn many...and it says florida might have the most :damn::mindblown:

How Many Texas Homeowners Own Tigers?
they can only account for 400 or so on paper but illegal animals are not registered.

that thousands claim is based on where the animals are being trafficked to the most.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
DimVerifiableCygnet-size_restricted.gif
Did he survive? :mjcry: